Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White girls now doing K-Pop. Ricefuel for lifecels!

K-Pop is like 90% about attwhoring and 10% about the music.

white girls have been into K pop since the 2010s
what are you on about

So how do ricecels feel about this?
This is a fucking phase. Just because they enjoy it as a hobby doesn't mean they want to partner with asian men. Most K-pop fans haven't even hit puberty yet, and aren't even straight.

This is a fucking phase. Just because they enjoy it as a hobby doesn't mean they want to partner with asian men. Most K-pop fans haven't even hit puberty yet, and aren't even straight.
Strong proof faggot.

Seeing a good looking foid that is into kpop is extremely rare.

That video just reminds me foids live life on giga tutorial mode. The way they jump around and are happy is representative of how they don’t have a care in the world.

To even know this means you do not belong on this site.

:chad::banhammer:
You mean to tell me you've never looked at the likes/comment section of kpop videos on facebook or youtube?

Its a fact. Whether you like it or not. I've never seen a good looking foid on the likes or comment section of a kpop video/article.

Strong proof faggot.
2020 09 04 19 06 36 yaoi   Google Search

you think normal straight women that have hit puberty are into this shit???

Kancer pop. This is what south koreans deserve for allowing it to happen.

all the girls in that video are absolutely ugly. Average, at best JFL

You don't see any famous Instagram model with over a million followers fucking Chinks. It's always any other race other than abos and curries. These 3 ethnics' frames are so fucking frail it's a liability to even be seen with one.

cope they mog instawhores hard https://kprofiles.com/uhsn-members-profile/

Many stacies learning korean for korean kpop changs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCa8qyzb0Cw&t=222s

Koreancels = fakecels
all the girls in that video are absolutely ugly. Average, at best JFL

You don't see any famous Instagram model with over a million followers fucking Chinks. It's always any other race other than abos and curries. These 3 ethnics' frames are so fucking frail it's a liability to even be seen with one.

Just lol at all low T East-Asians not KPOPmaxxing
You don't even have to be Korean, just LARP as one if you're pale enough

Just lol at all low T East-Asians not KPOPmaxxing
You don't even have to be Korean, just LARP as one if you're pale enough
high IQ . pale tall ricecels with money who refuse to kpop surgery max are volcels and should be banned

cope they mog instawhores hard https://kprofiles.com/uhsn-members-profile/

Many stacies learning korean for korean kpop changs:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCa8qyzb0Cw&t=222s

Koreancels = fakecels

you're telling me that you say they're goodlooking?!?! JFL a stereotypical ugly high school foid with braces looks better than all of those ugly hideous hags.

Put those pics up in public forums where people rate others and the best rating would be a 4, if that.

They are all ugly. Period. No decent looking person likes a chinkcel. It would also hinder and lower their own social standings. It is what it is. Just be white ROFL!

you're telling me that you say they're goodlooking?!?! JFL a stereotypical ugly high school foid with braces looks better than all of those ugly hideous hags.

Put those pics up in public forums where people rate others and the best rating would be a 4, if that.

They are all ugly. Period. No decent looking person likes a chinkcel. It would also hinder and lower their own social standings. It is what it is. Just be white ROFL!
Cope they are all easily 5/10+ to 7/10. Go to a BTS concert and you will see many young Stacie's cheering for them

prove me wrong
Cope they are all easily 5/10+ to 7/10. Go to a BTS concert and you will see many young Stacie's cheering for them

uh yeah no. that's such cope i can't even stop laughing. BTS fans are so fucking ugly and hideous i have no idea why anyone would like them pieces of shit landwhale hag fags.

also name me one famous BTS fan that actually likes the group, not the ones who publicly say that just to gain more fans and followers from that fanbase. Like, seriously, genuinely likes them, like went to their concert type of thing. NONE. You think Camila Cabello and Emma STone went to a BTS concert?? Fuck no all the companies that endorse them would cut ties with them simply for being next to a chinky little ricecel she-boy.

Last edited:
prove me wrong

uh yeah no. that's such cope i can't even stop laughing. BTS fans are so fucking ugly and hideous i have no idea why anyone would like them pieces of shit landwhale hag fags.

also name me one famous BTS fan that actually likes the group, not the ones who publicly say that just to gain more fans and followers from that fanbase. Like, seriously, genuinely likes them, like went to their concert type of thing. NONE. You think Camila Cabello and Emma STone went to a BTS concert?? Fuck no all the companies that endorse them would cut ties with them simply for being next to a chinky little ricecel she-boy.
Hard Cope,
millions of foids would kill to fuck a BTS idol,
Many white stacies dream of fucking a BTS slayer.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrnyoPIRWU

Hard Cope, View attachment 380542 millions of foids would kill to fuck a BTS idol, View attachment 380544View attachment 380545 Many white stacies dream of fucking a BTS slayer.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrnyoPIRWU

brocel, wait wait wait wait wait

first pic: half of the girls are landwhales. Can you not see?
2nd pic: I see 3 landwhales and a dark sand nigger.
3rd pic: A nigger and a sand nigger. Also see a healthy does of faggots in that pic.
video: she's average at best. Are you kidding me?

If foids like her genuinely like chinks, then i'll change my mind. This is what's good looking. This is prime pussy.

And prime anything does not touch or go near anything that makes it less.

Period.

You mean to tell me you've never looked at the likes/comment section of kpop videos on facebook or youtube?

Its a fact. Whether you like it or not. I've never seen a good looking foid on the likes or comment section of a kpop video/article.

wow you're out here defending chinks and yet you can't even deny the blackpill. Nice one chinkcel! ROFLLLLL

exactly. this is probably the biggest truthpill i have ever read. good job, and love your signature LOL
DOesn't help me as a mid-30s oldcel. This only helps the following:

1. Koreans. If you are SEA this won't help you. Period.
2. Asians who look Korean, or have the "Korean" look and makeup and shit, which is gay as fuck and I don't think any Chad will do any of this, nor will any Stacy like any Korean rice boy who does it so it doesn't mean SMV goes up
3. Tall Koreans. Most K-Pop people are tall as fuck on paper. They expect these rice Koreans to be that height or else it's over. So as someone who is 5'4, I would have had no chance even if I was 15 right now.

Not just that, but the 16 year old white girl kind of faggot that got rejected by the popular white Stacy because that kpop loving white girl didn't like gossip girl or follow Addison Rae on Tik Tok.

Truth. Korean Rice are absolute fakecels, and even only certain types of Koreans will ascend beyond normie tier.

Truth

at least this one knows his place. good job.

Last edited:
prove me wrong

Obvious graycel IT larper is obvious.

lol k-pop is just a ripoff of American pop of the 90s

By the way the song sucks