Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White girls now doing K-Pop. Ricefuel for lifecels!

kb0f8kohlqr31.jpg

In all seriousness K-Pop sucks, and this is coming from someone who likes anime soundtracks. I know geopolitically they are different and I guess the "J-Pop" and "K-Pop" is something of an olive branch for International Citizen(bull)Shit.

That said some of these "(insert) Pop" sounds are total vapid, souless BS. If you're going to foid worship catchy pop at least break out some 1980's Tiffany.

nah they listen to niki minaj, cardie b and nigger rap

Truth. No actual popular cheerleader stacy white foid is actually listening to Kpop. They are listening to Rap and Country, not that bubbly shit. And if a stacy white foid likes kpop, she pushes that shit down and hides it so she doesn't lose her popularity. It's pretty obvious at this fucking point.

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Truth. No actual popular cheerleader stacy white foid is actually listening to Kpop. They are listening to Rap and Country, not that bubbly shit. And if a stacy white foid likes kpop, she pushes that shit down and hides it so she doesn't lose her popularity. It's pretty obvious at this fucking point.
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope NeilDegrasseTyson GIFs

The current racial hierarchy in terms of dating SMV is currently like this: white = black > Asian > Arabs > albinos > abo > curry.

The current racial hierarchy in terms of dating SMV is currently like this: white = black > Asian > Arabs > albinos > abo > curry.
On point but I would add dog before white.

Gimmicks are fun.

Not kidding here, just watching this video for the first time I NOW understand why so many Asian men are incels in the west.

Those white foids are pretty but compared with the average kimchiwhore, they look pretty manly. I'm sure the masses of white foids here in the states feel the same way about Asian men looking like boys compared with White men.

As ethnicels, If you want to do remotely well with foids in the west especially white foids, you have to look and act as white as you possibly can. And then MAYBE you'll be able to score a 3-5/10 white foid or a 6-8/10 ethnic foid.

Last edited:
Those white foids are pretty but compared with the average kimchiwhore, they look pretty manly. I'm sure the masses of white foids here in the states feel the same way about Asian men looking like boys compared with White men.
This. Sexual dimorphism is everything and ricecels get screwed by being the smallest males.

This is what SJWs would ordinarily describe as cultural appropriation, but of course femoids get a free pass

Dude fucking Asians look the same I swear the Koreans look no different from the Japanese or Chinese

I'm sure you can tell the difference between different nigger ethnicity.
Sorta. The brownish ones are race mixed or in the upper/coastal bits of Africa and the big black giganiggas are subsaharan central Africa types

Sorta. The brownish ones are race mixed or in the upper/coastal bits of Africa and the big black giganiggas are subsaharan central Africa types
Gigacope. All niggers look the same.

You deserved to neutered. If you're going to listen to gook music at least listen to this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

He IS neutered if he's able to watch that shit without dying from AIDS Radiation poisoning.
That shit is toxic enough to make galactic Empires tremble. Fucking BARF

This is the real shit:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMndPTS0KLY

Look at that, riding through the steppe, everybody Looking healthy and hardcore af, large families - this is the anti-Thesis to that subservient k-Pop shit.
I want to ride with the fat mongo bloke, not a gay blonde fairy.

Not a fan but white foids should stay out of this shit, there is enough White foids stealing other cultures ways or styles.

White roasties can't make cutesy music because they aren't cute. Excluding white lolis uh I wouldn't mind a white Sakura Gakuin someone needs to organize that asap

White roasties can't make cutesy music because they aren't cute. Excluding white lolis uh I wouldn't mind a white Sakura Gakuin someone needs to organize that asap
Those white girls in the videos are stacy tier. Keep coping.

It’s pretty blackpilling if you ever watch some bugpop concert where they cut to video of the literal millions of ugly ricecel stans in the audience. Also how much uglier the average Korean foid is comparatively to idols.

Imagine being a ricecel and not hopping on the Kpop bandwagon :feelstastyman:

Imagine being a ricecel and not hopping on the Kpop bandwagon :feelstastyman:
Even sandniggers and curries should hop on the kpop bandwagon. Any sandniggers or curries want to start a kpop band with me? I'm willing to learn Korean.