Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting White girls are so overrated

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Light skin black girls and light skin south Asian girls > white girls in general

Hardly any white girls have big tits or ass. They're better than east Asian and black girls buy they're not way above all types of ethnics like made out to be.

Last edited:
Some white girls are trash but I would preferably date/fuck/marry inside my race

GIGA COPE.

Most white women are beautiful in facial aesthetics and have an ideal body shape- feminine round ass and good tits.

I'm also talking about in general, the best looking woman on earth are white yes but in general they're pale little rat faces with no ass

The only 9/10 I've ever seen was white. But she had a low E body.

The only 9/10 I've ever seen was white. But she had a low E body.
Yeah the best looking girls are white but from my experience mixed light skin girls have more sexual attraction probs cause of evolution

I agree. Their SMV is inflated higher than it should be because of being orbited by cucks.

dolls are underrated

LOL for the google link, her non-Asian eyes inflate her SMV.
She had to have white female traits to be considered attractive.
Also I didn't fucking say white girls aren't hot did I? I'm just saying people act like all white girls are attractive dolls and every other type of ethnic girls don't even come close, which just isn't true, hence they're overrated, how is that coping when I didn't even say theyre ugly. In white with blue eyes as well

if you can't even fuck hot mixed girls why does this even matter to you? you'll never get any hot girl

if you can't even fuck hot mixed girls why does this even matter to you? you'll never get any hot girl
It just pisses me off seeing people but white girls on such a pedestal when it's so injustified from my experience

It just pisses me off seeing people but white girls on such a pedestal when it's so injustified from my experience

yup, JBW works for women as well

most white women are fat, bloated and look awful

I prefer asian girls over white but surely white over black

I prefer asian girls over white but surely white over black
Yeah, but half white half black is one of the best types imo.
Its like Pokémon lol
yup, JBW works for women as well

most white women are fat, bloated and look awful
This, pale little thin rat faces or fat, when mixed race girls have mostly have athletic figures decent maxillas and usually some tits and ass Blackpill101 is an ignorant retard @Blackpill101

Last edited:
I prefer noodldwhores

I bet white women armpits don't even smell

White women are like an overpriced resteraunt, great scenery, but you more or less pay a ridiculous bill for small portions of beef.

White girls have absolutely no self awareness

French women have a stereotype for hairy armpits

Hnnnnnnnnnnnngg french girls the most beautiful and stupid accent makes me jizz my pants.