Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White foid pumped and dumped by Tyrone after getting impregnated.

Most pure foid in entire Cuckamerika in 2023

that little fat ugly arm with its fist closed makes me want to rip apart my couch with a weed wacker :feelsree:

Picture is fake apparently

United States of Africa, District of Congo

It’s only a mattER of time with coal burners before this happens

Niggers love breeding blondes and redheads. Also, it's very funny that whichever race niggers mixed with, the kids look primarily niggers.

Niggers love breeding blondes and redheads. Also, it's very funny that whichever race niggers mixed with, the kids look primarily niggers.

Black genes are dominant, non-black genes are recessive

true nigger genes are most powerful. Always override the other races. Curries actually bleach pretty well in comparison.

Black genes are dominant, non-black genes are recessive
No wonder soon Africans, Europeans and Americans will look no different from each other.
true nigger genes are most powerful. Always override the other races. Curries actually bleach pretty well in comparison.
Because curries carry Caucasoid genes.

Send them both to the ovens

A closet pedo will gladly take her up on that offer sadly

Anybody hERe intERested in raising Tyrone’s bastard mutt offspring and betabuxxing this roastie for starfish sex once a month?
Uglier woman rejected me tbh.

Uglier woman rejected me tbh.

You missed the point retard. This post has nothing to do with her looks, it’s to do with her being a single mother

And it’s got nothing to do with whether she’d reject you, it’s to do with whether YOU would reject HER (if she gave you a chance to be in relationship with her).

I can’t stand low iq people, I have to block you

Last edited:
What do you call a majority of white women who get sexually involved with a black man? Single moms.
:feelsjuice:

What do you call a majority of white women who get sexually involved with a black man? Single moms.
:feelsjuice:

I laughed at the joke until I realised it isn’t even a joke, but rather it’s the actual truth

Usualy foids that love black man have one black eye, but that one has two :feelskek:

Usualy foids that love black man have one black eye, but that one has two :feelskek:

They love black skinned men so much, they should have no problem with their eye also becoming the same colour as the men they get fucked by

Just use up all your resources on a coal burner and her future coal burner daughter, while she continues to get fucked by niggers on the side.

They love black skinned men so much, they should have no problem with their eye also becoming the same colour as the men they get fucked by
I can't belive how much that is based

coal burners keep getting fucked and we keep winning