Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foid gives 10 reasons why “You Should Have Sex With Dogs”, not a joke

Should that foid burn in hell?

• Yes, dog-fucking skank.

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • No, she made a fantastic video and is a great person.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I manifested this post 3 years ago and already considered my joke for this manifested post before it was posted.
Looking back at his vids they are kinda shit, but yeah it was a better time
even in 2016 things were going to shit but it was infinitely better than 2023

even in 2016 things were going to shit but it was infinitely better than 2023
well the feminist movement started way before I was born and the western governments fell well over 100 years ago. not like I can be nostalgic for those times

well the feminist movement started way before I was born and the western governments fell well over 100 years ago. not like I can be nostalgic for those times
childhood is always better, i miss it tbh

childhood is always better, i miss it tbh
I never had friends, all I did was play cs on the family computer like an eastern european. not much to reminisce about

I want to rape her and kill that dog

I never had friends, all I did was play cs on the family computer like an eastern european. not much to reminisce about
i had some friends in school, we just used to rot in computer rooms. we were mostly on computer playing browser games, playing roblox, listening to music and chilling. i never met with them outside of school, guess it was a situational friendship. i still miss it tbh, now my main source of socialization is online

i had some friends in school, we just used to rot in computer rooms. we were mostly on computer playing browser games, playing roblox, listening to music and chilling. i never met with them outside of school, guess it was a situational friendship. i still miss it tbh, now my main source of socialization is online
I got bullied, I spent my school time not being there lol. I was in alot of dicscord servers but never longer than like a year or something

I got bullied, I spent my school time not being there lol. I was in alot of dicscord servers but never longer than like a year or something
i was also bullied, i still get angry at me being a weakling. i cope by thinking if i was there i'd do something but i know i'd probably still be a pushover. i used to watch a copious amount of sitcoms. so i can cope with my shit life. i always wanted to have a gf, go to parties and live a normal life but that never happened

i was also bullied, i still get angry at me being a weakling. i cope by thinking if i was there i'd do something but i know i'd probably still be a pushover. i used to watch a copious amount of sitcoms. so i can cope with my shit life. i always wanted to have a gf, go to parties and live a normal life but that never happened
for me there's alot to cope about. if I never got bullied I would probably go to uni studying computer science right now. instead I'm a dropout

for me there's alot to cope about. if I never got bullied I would probably go to uni studying computer science right now. instead I'm a dropout
you can always try again but the wasted years is brutal tbh. im just rotting, im a jobless loser, im happy i have copes like ps5, pc and tv tho. im grateful that i have decent copes

you can always try again but the wasted years is brutal tbh. im just rotting, im a jobless loser, im happy i have copes like ps5, pc and tv tho. im grateful that i have decent copes
my parents always say the time doesn't matter, but when I eventually start an apprenticeship I'll be a 20 year old among 16 year olds. apart from the fact that no company wants to hire a 20 year old dropout, it's not easy being among 50IQ avg zoomers. I have no money either so i can't cope with videogames, only the ones I've owned for like 10 years

my parents always say the time doesn't matter, but when I eventually start an apprenticeship I'll be a 20 year old among 16 year olds. apart from the fact that no company wants to hire a 20 year old dropout, it's not easy being among 50IQ avg zoomers. I have no money either so i can't cope with videogames, only the ones I've owned for like 10 years
im 21, i've fucked up my life