Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foid gives 10 reasons why “You Should Have Sex With Dogs”, not a joke

Should that foid burn in hell?

• Yes, dog-fucking skank.

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • No, she made a fantastic video and is a great person.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know she got into trouble at least because of the fingering-thing. It was a supermarket, when I remember right and it fits to that story behind the link. She let people smell her and I remember several people in that video. I guess one of them went to the police. It's possible there is even more. She has done enough. Correct me if I am wrong, but we cannot attach stuff in our posts, right? That is a pity, because I have a great picture of her that I cannot find on the net. She is (not nude) holding up a paper into the camera "I read the comments of my YT. People say Im abusing my dog".

Fun stuff.

Last edited:
Dogpill is very disgusting but it strikes hard

The dogpill is not law at this point, it is almost an constitutional amendment for white foids.

whats so special about her? thats just a regular white woman, one that happens to be honest about her preferences...

Jfl dogs are seen as more human than us

I really hate being young. basically straight out of high school and knowing about vile things like the dog pill. I can't look at a girl the same after learning about such degeneracy

whats so special about her? thats just a regular white woman, one that happens to be honest about her preferences...
you Orthodox?

not exactly, you?
I don't honestly know. I do enjoy some of the things that come out of orthodoxy, and learned a lot of good advice from Manny monks, fathers and old writings from the "church fathers", but I can't say I believe in God or Christ.

I don't honestly know. I do enjoy some of the things that come out of orthodoxy, and learned a lot of good advice from Manny monks, fathers and old writings from the "church fathers", but I can't say I believe in God or Christ.
It's true. Christianity had some very good practices in it which forced even Alpha male (Chad) to behave like beta nales for a time being. Then again, people started worshipping people and Science (unknowingly) also aided in the disbelief in God.

Yeah, what a Stacy. She needs to be punished.

Once a rural russian girl decided to do it with a boar. There was one problem: boars are not humans. They're strong. So boar penetrated her in the wrong hole. She bled to death.

I would rather hang myself than kiss a cumskin dogfucking whore, white women and Muslim women being raped and murdered for reading should switch places for a month so they finally gain some modesty or dignity.

Once a rural russian girl decided to do it with a boar. There was one problem: boars are not humans. They're strong. So boar penetrated her in the wrong hole. She bled to death.

Humans can be so stupid, really.

How do people still deny the dogpill when foids make videos like this?

The dogpill is not law at this point, it is almost an constitutional amendment for white foids.
Yeah, you know how affirmations will be posted onto the walls of gyms to keep people motivated while they exercise? In my gym, the wall would read Dogpill Is Law.

How do people still deny the dogpill when foids make videos like this?
It’s over brocel, foids can do no wrong. Anything a foid does is cute. If a foid aborts her baby - it’s cute. If a foid wants to be a homosexual - it’s cute. If a foid wants to be fat - it’s cute. If a foid wants to fuck a dog - it’s cute.

I would like to show this video to my mom, and see how she makes excuses for the evil foid. Foids always defend other foids - but this video, is literally advocating beastiailty - which the Bible specifically forbids.

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Deuteronomy 27:21 Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

It’s over brocel, foids can do no wrong. Anything a foid does is cute. If a foid aborts her baby - it’s cute. If a foid wants to be a homosexual - it’s cute. If a foid wants to be fat - it’s cute. If a foid wants to fuck a dog - it’s cute.

I would like to show this video to my mom, and see how she makes excuses for the evil foid. Foids always defend other foids - but this video, is literally advocating beastiailty - which the Bible specifically forbids.

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Deuteronomy 27:21 Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.
Very true. Foids can do no wrong in the eyes of soyciety. The fact that they openly admit they are fucking dogs just shows how far our civilization has fallen. Maybe the Christian fundamentalists are right about us living in the end times.

cumskin whore moment

White girls fuck dogs

we live in a cuckciety

I’m surprised that the comment section for this video is still open on JewTube, one person posted: 10 reasons why you should go to jail.

Honestly, how does that bitch have a social life? She fucks dogs, she should be the laughing stock of her community - but, she is a foid, so miraculously she still has a halo over her head…

This video was made seven years ago, so the dog has probably passed away, but that white foid has just grown older and bolder.

And that same dog-fucking foid, would be the first person to tell an incel that they need to shower more.

Good work finding this, honestly, it’s just a drop in the bucket. How many foids started fucking dogs, because of this foid’s video?
Probably thousands. Foids are both degenerate cunts and inclined to copy other foids. Big peanut butter should pay her ab commission. :feelssus: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Here are some of the best comments from viewers on JewTube:

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 9
Yes: 51

No: 7

I’m glad most of us think that witch should burn in hell.

IT faggots admitting that the dogpill is law:

IT scum admit that foids fucking dogs is more common than people think

P-P-P-PLAY THAT SHIT

i said it before you, you stole my joke also great minds think alike. i miss 2016 tbh
I manifested this post 3 years ago and already considered my joke for this manifested post before it was posted.
Looking back at his vids they are kinda shit, but yeah it was a better time