Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White foid brutally humiliates a Korean man to his face in an interview saying she slept with 40 Korean men and they are small n worse than Jap men

then why did she fuck 40 of them???

Still fucked 40 of them doesn't really matter

Classic foid cope, Chang dumped her and now she's making up some lies to protect her ego. She wouldn't fuck 40 gooks if she didn't like it.

Classic foid cope, Chang dumped her and now she's making up some lies to protect her ego. She wouldn't fuck 40 gooks if she didn't like it.
True, but she looks like a man tbh

Then she is a scientist to be so serious about having a healthy sample size. I am sure every one of them was also representative of the average of the country and not a chang or k-boy.

Women like this are gross. It's crazy to me that there are girls just like her who manage to trick some poor fools into long-term relationships and marriage.

Lmao, this is the type of foid into K-POP. Her looksmatch roped already

In other words, she's proud of the fact that she's a slut. The absolute state of foids. :lul::lul::lul:

what a fat ugly cunt. And very brave of her to wear such a tiny shirt with that alien coming out of her belly

What is she? a 2, a 3?
She also is ND.

I can't imagine how low the body count of her male looksmatch would be.
And she still has the audacity to complain about about their dicks.
Brutally dickpilled....

Just imagine the outcry if it would be a 3/10 ND white guy claiming to have slept with 40 Koreanwhores and complaining that their pussies are not as tight as that of Japanese foids.

FUCKING BRUTAL RAGEFUEL :feelsree:

I don't think the dick thing is true. But even if it is true, that proves foids are still fucking "small dicked" men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back