Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White cuck daddy can't see daughter dating TYRONES, gets shamed

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Jfl at this poor mayo daddy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

soys instantly start shaming him as expected 'genetic diversity is key to survival' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

coal burners deserve to die in the most gruesome ways possible

fuck. i can´t see stuff like this anymore. i feel like i am trapped in the twilight zone. many people on this earth should be happy that i do not have the power to make my thoughts reality. how can it be that superior races are being put down on such a distgusting level?

This is larp

genetic diversity is key to survival
These idiots have no idea what they are talking about.
inb4 incels promote Incest
NO CUCKTEARS LOSER LISTEN
You don't know ANYTHING about genetics, therefore you don't know anything about genetic diversity aside from the fact that inbreds are retarded. Genetic diversity amongst humans is generally very low and even then it is not 1/1 correlated with the phenotype of your looks.
Two seperate caucasian induvials can have greater genetic diversity than a caucasian and a nigga.
But since cuckqueers are retarded and can't recognise entities for anything but its looks, they think diversity is soley based on looks.

TL;DR you're retarded, yes you whos reading this on his MacBookPro with the BelieveAllWomen Sticker.

"I honestly wouldn't mind if it were a couple of one night stands"
Fucking degenerate. I really hope this is a LARP.

LARP AS FUCK LMAO

LARP AS FUCK LMAO
why LMAO? i knew girls that always liked black/mulate babys. this were german girls. please come to germany. i want you to see how it really is. they are being brainwashed to like african men. but ok. when you look back they were warnings. like in 1905.

why LMAO? i knew girls that always liked black/mulate babys. this were german girls. please come to germany. i want you to see how it really is. they are being brainwashed to like african men. but ok. when you look back they were warnings. like in 1905.
>falling for the BBC takeover meme
giphy.gif

Interracial is degnerate

>falling for the BBC takeover meme
giphy.gif
dude i don´t fucking care about memes. i see it on the streets. wtf is wrong with you bro. no insult. but this really pisses me off dude.

Interracial relationships create even more suffering incels, period. With White/Black interracial children often suffering from to little bone marrow and this too few white blood cells and a weak immune system.
Muh diversity is key to survival.
That is only within a species you idiot.

Based, fuck his whore daughter.

"genetic diversity is key to survival " - most retarded shit I've read in a while, but ,I mean, it's reddit, so I'm not surprised.

JFL. You can't feel healthy attraction towards teenagers but you must let your teenage daughter get the BBC from a man twice her age and be silent like a good little goy or else you're a racist.

Fuck you, inverted cultural marxist modern world. FUCK. YOU.

Also, even if it's a LARP, the responses it got aren't LARPs. This is what truly matters.

I almost forgot how many cucks are on reddit

Obvious LARP, but the comments are [RageFuel]. I swear, half of Reddit needs to be acidfaced at this point.

Comments need some gas

L A R P
A
R
P