Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White and Asian nations coping so hard with national security while their women don't breed

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I was reading one guy saying that America and the Euros and Russia will still be there, they will just be black, Muslim and Indian nations. But they will still be Americans/Germans/Russians even though a different race.

So what is the relation between that and national security?

So what is the relation between that and national security?

It makes it sort of pointless. Its like butthurt Balkans ethnicities who fought hard for independence. Then the people emigrated to America and West Europe, and the females had few children. They could have skipped the wars and independence crap, if they didn't intend to stay after or reproduce..

It makes it sort of pointless. Its like butthurt Balkans ethnicities who fought hard for independence. Then the people emigrated to America and West Europe, and the females had few children. They could have skipped the wars and independence crap, if they didn't intend to stay after or reproduce..
They are still independent, I don't see what low birth rate has to do with this.

They are still independent, I don't see what low birth rate has to do with this.

I guess in the short run its not an issue, but long term they will get overran. Like the Balkans countries are bringing in immigrants to try to stabilize the population.

Its the exponential nature of birthrates. Say a country has a birthrate of 1.40 (replacement is 2.10). Ok the next generation will be 2/3rds the size of the generation that is currently ~25 years old. Not the end of the world.

But then at that rate in 25 more years the next generation will be 2/3rds again. Ok that is 2/3 * 2/3 = 44%. It drops off like this. Then add in white Balkans young people also have been emigrating in large numbers to America and West Europe.

Good make the world burn

Sandniggas are so based. We've never had them in this country yet. At the same time we have no choice but to be opened for them, because of our current demographic structure. I literally can't wait to watch their basedness in this country in several years with my eyes.