Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL While the fakecels of this forum are out partying or "Hanging out" with friends, I rot in my apartment watching anime all night.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
As expected, the forum gets significantly less activity on weekends due to all the fakecel members enjoying their "Social" Lives.

On the other hand, truecels stay at home playing Vidya and watching anime. I bought three bags of Doritos and some candy to enjoy a nice night of binge-watching anime. I started Skeleton Knight and I'm just about to finish it, next I'll watch Mushoku Tensei.

For the real incels of this forum who are online right now, good night.

Fuck them fakecels.

Anyways a nice evening for an incel.

Currently watching Reincarnated as a Sword something and SAO Alicization (idk why).

Fuck them fakecels.

Anyways a nice evening for an incel.

Currently watching Reincarnated as a Sword something and SAO Alicization (idk why).
Good shit. I'll add it to my list.

Just rotting on .is for the moment; I suppose some others here may simply be wageslaving or sleeping, but indeed plenty here are engaged in such social endeavours, unable to grasp the true reality of the isolation and ostracization of the average subhuman due to constant mistreatment and contempt from most others... :society:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

As expected, the forum gets significantly less activity on weekends due to all the fakecel members enjoying their "Social" Lives.

On the other hand, truecels stay at home playing Vidya and watching anime. I bought three bags of Doritos and some candy to enjoy a nice night of binge-watching anime. I started Skeleton Knight and I'm just about to finish it, next I'll watch Mushoku Tensei.

For the real incels of this forum who are online right now, good night.
Any good anime recommendations for tomorrow?

watching bad netflix, not anime fan, but i get it

Same, fuck NTcels with friends.

watching bad netflix, not anime fan, but i get it
I don't like watching Netflix shows because they're targeted towards teen normiescum and toilets. But a few of the older movies on the catalog are nice I guess.

I'm still rotting at .is at 2.45 AM and trying to prepare for math exam in Monday (impossible)

Making pre gym meal chicken and brussel sprouts.
Gym around midnight
Had the week off getting bored though

Unicels are fakecels
You've never been in post-Soviet university, only NT will survive or my self-persistence will rescue, I have to survive only to February 2026, I'll graduate and I'll forget forever about those normie scums

Just rotting on .is for the moment; I suppose some others here may simply be wageslaving or sleeping, but indeed plenty here are engaged in such social endeavours, unable to grasp the true reality of the isolation and ostracization of the average subhuman due to constant mistreatment and contempt from most others... :society:
i wonder if you are @Fat Link alt. :feelssus:
you sound like him in all your posts.

But i dont like anime
Im playing serious sam

But i dont like anime
Im playing serious sam
I finished watching skeleton knight last night, today I started Kunoichi Tsubaki no mune no uchi and I'm almost done as well, when I finish the remaining 3 episodes I'll watch Mushoku Tensei.

I've been watching anime since I woke up at 10 A.M today. Feels good man :feelsdevil: :feelsYall:

idk why so many incels are obsessed with anime, makes no sense to me

Just came back from gangbang orgy with 1 girl and 10 dudes

Take a shower, you silly incel

idk why so many incels are obsessed with anime, makes no sense to me
It is easy to get into, widespread, popular.. you dont need to actually do anything, you can just launch it and you are good to go

Why not some series? Dunno.. may be because most anime got girls, and you know the rest

Last time I hanged out with someone was 3 years ago. That was with my alcoholic neighbor.

I am truly involuntarily celibate. I believe most men in the west are. Those who say theyre not are just incels in denial AKA normies

I'm on the second season of Stardust Crusaders. As I got older it's harder for me to get into animes if they are all lovey dovey, I dropped couples of cuckoos midway.

anime is a nice cope, designed to help incels psychologically

Yes, I have friends that I hang, play games, and shoot the shit with on a regular basis. Most of my free time with my old friends are on the weekends. No, this doesn't make me NT, nor does it make me sexually desirable to your average/under average foids.

You can rot alone, or if you have friends, you can spend time and cope with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back