Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just a reminder that it's sunday and all the fakecels on this forum are out hanging out with their friends.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
Funny how this forum get's a MASSIVE drop of active users on weekends, specially sundays.

Why even join this forum if you have actual IRL friends? most of us trucels have no human contact outside forums, IB's and online games and yet in the same forums there are users that have friends, go to parties and hang out.

I wonder what the weekend fakecels are doing?

Ye, If I had shit to do irl, I wouldn't be here.

Legit, real incels like us are losers even on a incel forum

So many fakecels are out slaying right now or at least doing cool shit and out socializing etc

I'm lying in bed bc I have a cold from the one time I actually went outside

I’ve been here for years and it has always been like this. The chads leave the site every weekend to go slay while we remain. Then they return Monday morning like nothing ever happened.

Ban all friendhaving scum!

Just want to put my name down as being here.

Another Sunday, another day of fakcels hanging out with their friends.

Another Sunday evening spent alone

So having friends is the same as being a sexhaver for you? Do you think, they have sex with their friends or why exactly is that the same?
Nobody is friends with truecel abominations. If you're not repulsive enough to be friendless, you're fakecel. :soy::banhammer:

Nobody wants to be seen hanging around a truecel. ovER

Nobody is friends with truecel abominations. If you're not repulsive enough to be friendless, you're fakecel. :soy::banhammer:

Nobody wants to be seen hanging around a truecel. ovER
What exactly is a truecel for you? You mean being deformed, being a burn-victim or an actual retard?

What exactly is a truecel for you? You mean being deformed, being a burn-victim or an actual retard?
Ugly beyond redemption, male, no friends, KHHV for life, not rich,.

Ugly beyond redemption, male, no friends, KHHV for life, not rich,.
This. Ban all friendhavers.
Jfl there are users who are friends with toilets, dead serious. Mods must be fucking sleeping or something :feelskek: