Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can’t tell if the people in my apartment are having sex or just hanging out

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I moved into an on campus apartment after a semester in a dorm and my fuckin god it’s scary at night. It’s literally 1 AM and the past couple hours I am trying to sleep on Saturday night but I hear people talking and floors stomping and I might even hear sex. I thought I heard a girl orgasming or thumping. I can’t tell if I’m hearing hallucinations or just imagining it. It’s scaring me to death. But then I hear guys yelling and partying and stomping or some shit.

I can’t tell if I heard sex but it’s very probable.

This needs replies

That’s Chad’s mating ritual

That's some giga ropefuel.
For your sanity, I suggest you play some music in the background :whatfeels:

This is typical on campus living. You're gonna hear much worse tbh, I would expect parties and loud sex on a regular basis.

I invested in a decent set of headphone/ear plugs while I lived on campus. Can be pure suifuel otherwise.

This is typical on campus living. You're gonna hear much worse tbh, I would expect parties and loud sex on a regular basis.

I invested in a decent set of headphone/ear plugs while I lived on campus. Can be pure suifuel otherwise.
Did you hear sex?

I'll keep it real I used to live in these ghetto apartments and would hear the sheboon below me moaning getting fucked and would put my head to floor and beat off, but the floors were creaky (made noise) or whatever so I guess she found out and stopped lol.

I'll keep it real I used to live in these ghetto apartments and would hear the sheboon below me moaning getting fucked and would put my head to floor and beat off, but the floors were creaky (made noise) or whatever so I guess she found out and stopped lol.
How do college students meet people?

Sometimes...I usually would drown it out though.

You're joking I hope. That can easily make things turn nasty, neighbour wars are never fun...trust me.
Did you hear it more in dorms or college apartments?

Did you hear it more in dorms or college apartments?
Never lived in a college apartment, only on a campus for a year. Students on campus were in their first year of study/away from home so quite a lot of parties tbh.

hangiung out and having sex

There are no partys without sex. Sex is literally the only reason people go to a party

Jesus Christ you are a fucking autist.
<open through your internal volume with a kick>
<show you a sign saying 'stop being F001 paranoid and go back to your F000 sleep, forgotten by the world like tears in rain'>
<slap for good measure>
<leave>
That's the only way to talk to F000 mimes, you are such an autist that it must take a tremendous amount of effort to read anything that isn't like this, which is why greentexts are a F001 4chan thing, they are based on mimes/killer clowns trying to communicate in the exact same style as the above.

Your species will be erradicated, and for a good reason. Stop spying on your neighbours and go grind your Pokémon instead.

Never lived in a college apartment, only on a campus for a year. Students on campus were in their first year of study/away from home so quite a lot of parties tbh.
So you lived in a dorm and heard sex?

If you hear continuous thumping late at night or early morning, you can guarantee they are having sex. Try firing a couple rounds into the ceiling or whatever side the noise is coming from to make them stop :society:

The law needs to kill them off if they are doing what you‘re thinking that they are doing.

The law needs to kill them off if they are doing what you‘re thinking that they are doing.
i mean it was friday/saturday night at midnight, that's when couples typically have sex.

I lived in a house with 6 roommates and one beside me had a gf over constantly and I never heard shit.

I lived in a house with 6 roommates and one beside me had a gf over constantly and I never heard shit.
did you listen to their door? in the dorm a semester ago, i saw a stacy bring her boyfriend in and i listened in the door but heard nothing. maybe she goes to his dorm to have sex.

did you listen to their door? in the dorm a semester ago, i saw a stacy bring her boyfriend in and i listened in the door but heard nothing. maybe she goes to his dorm to have sex.
No, but the walls weren’t that thick and I could hear them talking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back