Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting While other men at my age are enjoying their saturday evening with a beautiful girl, I am....

S

SomaliInScandi

Recruit
★★
I am reading disgusting details of the Rwandan 1994 genocide alone in my little apartment at least the drug addict that lives above me is not playing loud music tonight

My pathetic version of a good saturday evening

everyone is having sex besides me

Are you a Somalian in Sweden?

Screenshot 20230222 200756

Feel you mayne. For these past years all I've known is rotting alone in my shitty flat with barely any outside interaction aside from wageslaving. I take a break from frying my dopamine receptors with online distractions and realize 99% of people my age don't live like this. It's like god is playing a cruel lifelong prank on me :feelsbadman:

Feel you mayne. For these past years all I've known is rotting alone in my shitty flat with barely any outside interaction aside from wageslaving. I take a break from frying my dopamine receptors with online distractions and realize 99% of people my age don't live like this. It's like god is playing a cruel lifelong prank on me :feelsbadman:
At least I walk in the woods for hours you should try the same

I can't imagine what you're going through. I heard there's massive Alt-Right pressence in Scandinavia. 6'2 blond chads don't feel privileged enough, and are blaming their problems on ethnics.

I can't imagine what you're going through. I heard there's massive Alt-Right pressence in Scandinavia. 6'2 blond chads don't feel privileged enough, and are blaming their problems on ethnics.
Far Right and Racism is normalized in Scandinavian politics. I am not talking about the between the lines Racism but open one. Yes Ethnic minorities are scapegoats here, a lot of people are not welcomed in the modern era due to their lack of skills and they are kicking down.

Far Right and Racism is normalized in Scandinavian politics. I am not talking about the between the lines Racism but open one. Yes Ethnic minorities are scapegoats here, a lot of people are not welcomed in the modern era due to their lack of skills and they are kicking down.
I hope you ascend and fuck a hot blond Scandinavian foid.

I hope you ascend and fuck a hot blond Scandinavian foid.
Ironically If I rape one the Far Right will use me as a political weapon.... actually White girls here are generally not into black men. Even the liberal ones. I honestly think its because they think black men are ugly including Somalis. I don't think there is any reason to overanalyze it .

Ironically If I rape one the Far Right will use me as a political weapon.... actually White girls here are generally not into black men. Even the liberal ones. I honestly think its because they think black men are ugly including Somalis. I don't think there is any reason to overanalyze it .
I don't mean rape, i mean genuinely ascend.

I’m very lonely

we were just not made for it

Reincarnation game is everything boyo. Hope your next life isekais you into a better world. This life Iis 100% a scam

København is mogger central

I am reading disgusting details of the Rwandan 1994 genocide alone in my little apartment at least the drug addict that lives above me is not playing loud music tonight

I'd recommend reading history books

All Somali darkies better off GTFO and back in Somali or whatever shithole they crawl out of

Oh, cant Imagine the horrible life of just sitting inside collecting govbux from the state while the whites have to go work 8 16 everyday.
Ethnic life is Scandinavia is just sitting in the park playing cards with ur friends while the whites do all the work.
U must be a jew am i right?:lul:

Oh, dont forget the horrible reeejsism. People calling u a nig online, its like another holocaust am i right?:lul:

Ironically If I rape one the Far Right will use me as a political weapon....

What would the Far Left do to you?

I honestly think its because they think black men are ugly including Somalis. I don't think there is any reason to overanalyze it .

Are you fat with creamy smooth dark skin and big soft lips? Fuck you better not let them overanalyze it. Fucking rules man.

Watch hotel Rwanda if you're interested in the events during the Rwandan genocide although it's a bit of a preachy movie.

Oh, dont forget the horrible reeejsism. People calling u a nig online, its like another holocaust am i right?:lul:

You got it. But that's not what I mean. I mean prediluvean Jew. Pure Jew.

Did you read the part about the signal to cut down the tall bulls? There's no authority above a racist mog. Oh so based.

Copistan, most man are in our situation. Its just that they don't admit it and cope.

Oh, cant Imagine the horrible life of just sitting inside collecting govbux from the state while the whites have to go work 8 16 everyday.
Ethnic life is Scandinavia is just sitting in the park playing cards with ur friends while the whites do all the work.

Yeah sure, not having a job and having to rely on government assistance is such a great life! Don't you just feel bad for those 6'4 Chads earning six figures and banging Stacy every weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back