Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel While normies landwhale gf refuses to put any effort into her. Stacy strives to improve her looks even more to secure her chad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at normies and their gf who refuses to get in shape. But tells everyone to accept her for who she is!
Here you can see stacy willing to put even more effort into her looks in order to secure her chad.
Even if we ascend no girl would do this for us. She's expect us to be grateful for her fat ass

Funny thing is she already plays college rugby and is fitter then 99% of girls but still wants to improve for chad.
These type of girls are only for chad

9D447B87 A06F 418D 9AE7 3603BA35D3A8

Everytime i saw someone’s girlfriend get in shape , She leaves the guy for someone else

'I'll just be the hottest haha'

made me cringe already

Can u make a guide on how you make such successful chadfishes?

FUCK nice tittays. Suifuel , Imagine a girl wanting to improve to secure you

JFL at normies and their gf who refuses to get in shape. But tells everyone to accept her for who she is!
Here you can see stacy willing to put even more effort into her looks in order to secure her chad.
Staceys are far more blackpilled than the rest of the foids, this is why I respect them slightly more. At least they are not completely oblivious to what they have to offer, unlike landwhales

destroy that whores ego. tell her you like slim girls, and she is too fat

treat her like the shitpile she is

EDIT: that is lifefuel that audio recording. jfl at how the foid is worried about other sluts getting with chad.

u need to make it clear to her that she may be hot now, but once she loses her looks, you will abandoned her for a hotter girl.

In a way it's the ultimate litmus test of SMV - are you improving to secure her, or is she improving to secure you?

destroy that whores ego. tell her you like slim girls, and she is too fat

treat her like the shitpile she is

EDIT: that is lifefuel that audio recording. jfl at how the foid is worried about other sluts getting with chad.

u need to make it clear to her that she may be hot now, but once she loses her looks, you will abandoned her for a hotter girl.

yea i have another audio of her crying for a while because of chad. it's funny seeeing how foids will cry for chad .
power of bones is too OP
In a way it's the ultimate litmus test of SMV - are you improving to secure her, or is she improving to secure you?
That's a really good way to put it. Normies self improve to get foids while foids self improve to get chads

Brutal as fuck. This world is just shit. I hope Armageddon comes soon. God have mercy on our souls.

Gonna show your pathetic posts to my wife’s boyfriend. :p

They know they’re objects and that they have to make their bodies very enjoyable for chad to fuck in order to keep him around.

They know they’re objects and that they have to make their bodies very enjoyable for chad to fuck in order to keep him around.

:feelshehe:

they never improve their personality, always thei bodies and looks hummm.

just maybe it’s all about looks

Seriously how can you cope when you are exposed to such amounts of blackpills daily and Stacys that you cant have?

Absolutely soul crushing

You should tell her that she can gym all she likes, but she'll never be as sexy and beautiful as a Victoria's secret model.

Hey, is this the Hannah girl?

I've always wanted to help an ugly foid beceome attractive and then date her.
But yet.Women are like monkeys,they don't let go of a branch,untill they have a firm grasp of another one (that just so happens to be taller and more attractive)

I've always wanted to help an ugly foid beceome attractive and then date her.
But yet.Women are like monkeys,they don't let go of a branch,untill they have a firm grasp of another one (that just so happens to be taller and more attractive)

They will only leave their current bf for a more attractive bf. Facts