Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope While I enjoy that corona is stopping normies from socializing, I am sad that there wont be any ERs this year

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Seems like we havent had a proper mass shooting since this whole thing started and its about to stay like this for another year, especially with schools going online there wont be any bullied kids trying to get their revenge

Isnt europe opening up? What are you guys doing, somebody in europe go ER

tenor.gif

Do it yourself
Don't wait for others

Not all schools are going totally online, but yea I wouldn’t count on any big shootings to happen the rest of this year

our schools are opening up but we also have a spike in infections and there are rumors that we'll have a complete shutdown again in autumn so who knows

They closed 8chan, there is no need for it at the moment.

More ERs more incel discrimination

I'm ok with it not happening.

I think this shows that majority of ERs were false flags put on by the government. They are busy controlling us with covid, I’m sure they will resume ERs once their covid experiment is over.

europe is civilized society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back