Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which was worst for you, primary, middle or high school?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Honestly for me without a doubt high was the worst and I don't have very good memories from it. I would say my life was:
-Primary: Life was good. I had some friends and I was a normal kid. I liked playing my Nintendo DS, meeting with friends or watching cartoons, WWE and movies. I was a bit the class clown and sometimes got into trouble with teachers but it was fun kek. Nobody was really interested in sex so no worries about inceldom.

-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical. Then bullies just lost interest in me and picked a new weaker target. I had 2 or 3 friends through my 4 middle school years and people liked to pick on me or didn't take me seriously, but I remember middle school as a chill time of my life. I had my videogames, my anime and acted carefree and goofy like any awkward teenager. I was lonely but I didn't care much, I would say I was even comfortable with my very small group of friends. Until when I was 15 when being a virgin started to hurt my self esteem and made me feel miserable knowing some of my classmates had fucked already, and I hadn't even kissed. Also at that age I started comparing myself to others and realizing how lonely I was.

-High: Hated my two years there. Horrible classmates who just ignored me and pretended I didn't exist, again I only had two friends which made it a bit more bearable but still I felt depressed for most of the time. Everyone was having a great social life going to parties and so on while I was isolated and bored. Every time I tried to asked foids out they rejected me and made me feel more worthless. And to top it high school was fucking boring with too many exams, middle school was so relaxed in comparison. I didn't even go to the class trip to Berlin because my friends weren't going.

Middle school

high school is better cuz the foids and chads ignore me since we all have different classes and don't have time to focus on eachother but middle school was hell

High school, once the sexual urges of humans are unleashed, the monster within surges and wreak havoc on the unprepared incel souls.

Middle school was prelude to my mental disorders and progressing obesity, high school was only confirmation of my misery after middle school. Only primary school was quite normal period in my life.

Middle school will affect me for life

Middle school. I was so ugly in that time with acne etc...

High school. Everyone was having sex and bullying those who didn’t. I wish I could shoot up all my old classmates (in GTA V)

Honestly for me without a doubt high was the worst and I don't have very good memories from it. I would say my life was:
-Primary: Life was good. I had some friends and I was a normal kid. I liked playing my Nintendo DS, meeting with friends or watching cartoons, WWE and movies. I was a bit the class clown and sometimes got into trouble with teachers but it was fun kek. Nobody was really interested in sex so no worries about inceldom.

-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical. Then bullies just lost interest in me and picked a new weaker target. I had 2 or 3 friends through my 4 middle school years and people liked to pick on me or didn't take me seriously, but I remember middle school as a chill time of my life. I had my videogames, my anime and acted carefree and goofy like any awkward teenager. I was lonely but I didn't care much, I would say I was even comfortable with my very small group of friends. Until when I was 15 when being a virgin started to hurt my self esteem and made me feel miserable knowing some of my classmates had fucked already, and I hadn't even kissed. Also at that age I started comparing myself to others and realizing how lonely I was.

-High: Hated my two years there. Horrible classmates who just ignored me and pretended I didn't exist, again I only had two friends which made it a bit more bearable but still I felt depressed for most of the time. Everyone was having a great social life going to parties and so on while I was isolated and bored. Every time I tried to asked foids out they rejected me and made me feel more worthless. And to top it high school was fucking boring with too many exams, middle school was so relaxed in comparison. I didn't even go to the class trip to Berlin because my friends weren't going.
HS, obscure and depressing times

Fakecel if highschool wasn’t your worst

College by far. At high school and before I was ok with my situation and played games a lot. It was a great cope at the time.

Primary was the best

middle/high/university was the worst.

Probably middle was the biggest cancer.

primary was both the worst and best. Girls would actively say "ew it's tacotown2142" but at least I actually had friends who would invite me over and shit. That all went away. After that it was basically just a group of "friends" who would never even message me or talk to me outside of school. Girls mainly just ignored me at this point rather than going out of their way to fuck with me like in elementary or middle school. In college there wasn't even the pretense of that though. Nobody talked to me at all.

-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical.
For me it did get physical. He just attacked me unprovoked. Then we both got punished for it. That really made it clear to me that the institutions will never help and actively hate people like me.

I'm still in high school but it and the last year of middle school are the worst for me

I'm still in high school but it and the last year of middle school are the worst for me
You're still young bruh there's still hope for you.

Middle school, i was bullied by foids and it ruined any social skills i ever had.

I got openly bullied in primary school by both teachers and students alike. By the time middle school came around, I mostly became invisible and no one really tried to pick on me. I did try jestermaxxing to get accepted by my peers and tried to hang out with normalfags but that ultimately ended up failing.

In high school I mostly rotted alone by myself. I sat alone in the cafeteria but in a secluded corner with not that much foot traffic or tables. In my last year, I would leave campus to go foodcope at various restaurants in the area. I had a smaller schedule as I had earned the majority of my credits in previous years.

both middle and high

Primary school for me, I hated it.

There's no middle school in my country.

intermediate, i got put on concerta then and it destroyed my sociability. Couldn't make friends or approach anyone without being filled with anxiety

Middle school is the worst because it's when kids grow into their hatred of subhumans and have the least responsibility to keep it under control.

Middle and High School, I also had many bad moments in primary school, but I had good moments that made my childhood worthwhile.
After I hit 10+ years, everything started going downhill...

Primary was best. Middle and High were worst.

9th grade I was playing everyday in class jester maxing so I was pretty Fun they passed me somehow . 10th it got boring I dropped out was getting bullied by everyone

HS was the worst for me

Primary school was worse. I always believed i got bullied in elementary school but looking back i think it was just isolation and oversensitivity and could’ve been a lot worse. I remember crying because a girl called me weird.

1st primary school - physical and verbal abuse from both teachers and students.
2nd middle school - verbal/emotional abuse from students
3rd high school - being ostracised and ignored by everyone. Painful but better than being bullied

Middle school was the worst. I was brain dead retarded, lacked hygiene. Breath stinked, had corrupt teachers. Pop culture was lit back then tho.

in elementary I was pretty happy
middle school I was bullied a lot but coped with FPS and RTS games all day, so it wasn't bad
high school was horribe
college was bad as well

Elementary school was best time of my life (other than having to sit and listen to boring ass karen teachers).
In middle school I got bullied but still had some friends.
In high school didn't really get bullied, but had no friends most of the time and everyone else ignored me.

High school. Everyone was having sex and bullying those who didn’t. I wish I could shoot up all my old classmates (in GTA V)
Love this comment

I would say middle was the worst for me.

elementary school was eh, first 4 years were a blast but got chubby around 5th so i got picked on by my own "best friend" who was pretty much just a kid who stuck around to make fun of me. lost all that weight in 7th during middleschool, became skeleton. middleschool sucked because kids were consistently cruel and violent. got bullied a bit during 7th/8th grade. i liked the band gorillaz alot at the time, and girls used that as ammo to call me weird and ostracize me. i switched school districts right after 8th due to a move so i expected highschool to be so much better with a clean, fresh start.

highschool, or atleast what i experienced of it, was a nightmare. i always ate lunch alone, in an empty classroom i found. one of my teachers would purposely sit me alone and use sitting by me as a fucking punishment. i.e "chad if you don't stop talking, youll have to sit by nirvanacowboy." all the bullying and anguish came to a head when i got completely humiliated by some redneck POS infront of everyone. i hid under a staircase for the rest of the day, lacking the energy to even cry. i went home that day and told my mother that i would kill myself. homeschooled immediately.

ironically enough, the day my mother went up to pull me out of school, 2 of my teachers had marked me as present.

they didnt even notice i was gone.

Primary school was the best and the worst.

I don't really have any memories from school that particularly stand out because nothing fucking happened in all of those years. I didn't really get bullied but I didn't have any friends either. I was an embodiment of the literally who meme. I had a few people who I talked to and we hung out sometimes but most of the time I would just go home and play vidya. Pretty much my whole entire teen years were like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back