Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which was worst for you, primary, middle or high school?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Mythic
★★★★★
106d 16h 13m
Honestly for me without a doubt high was the worst and I don't have very good memories from it. I would say my life was:
-Primary: Life was good. I had some friends and I was a normal kid. I liked playing my Nintendo DS, meeting with friends or watching cartoons, WWE and movies. I was a bit the class clown and sometimes got into trouble with teachers but it was fun kek. Nobody was really interested in sex so no worries about inceldom.

-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical. Then bullies just lost interest in me and picked a new weaker target. I had 2 or 3 friends through my 4 middle school years and people liked to pick on me or didn't take me seriously, but I remember middle school as a chill time of my life. I had my videogames, my anime and acted carefree and goofy like any awkward teenager. I was lonely but I didn't care much, I would say I was even comfortable with my very small group of friends. Until when I was 15 when being a virgin started to hurt my self esteem and made me feel miserable knowing some of my classmates had fucked already, and I hadn't even kissed. Also at that age I started comparing myself to others and realizing how lonely I was.

-High: Hated my two years there. Horrible classmates who just ignored me and pretended I didn't exist, again I only had two friends which made it a bit more bearable but still I felt depressed for most of the time. Everyone was having a great social life going to parties and so on while I was isolated and bored. Every time I tried to asked foids out they rejected me and made me feel more worthless. And to top it high school was fucking boring with too many exams, middle school was so relaxed in comparison. I didn't even go to the class trip to Berlin because my friends weren't going.

_meh

_meh

Greycel
★★★
10d 17h 3m
High School.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
108d 12h 40m
Middle school

DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Officer
★★
5d 19h 4m
high school is better cuz the foids and chads ignore me since we all have different classes and don't have time to focus on eachother but middle school was hell

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★
44d 10h 20m
High school, once the sexual urges of humans are unleashed, the monster within surges and wreak havoc on the unprepared incel souls.

Destined Virgin

Destined Virgin

Space Nazi Comander/Voodoo Ranger
★★★
1d 9h 34m
PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

(Former) Average Vodka Enjoyer
★★★★★
25d 2h 17m
Middle school was prelude to my mental disorders and progressing obesity, high school was only confirmation of my misery after middle school. Only primary school was quite normal period in my life.

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount = your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
67d 5h 12m
Middle school will affect me for life

Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 41m
Middle school. I was so ugly in that time with acne etc...

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Captain
15d 9h 34m
High school. Everyone was having sex and bullying those who didn’t. I wish I could shoot up all my old classmates (in GTA V)

Orzmund

Orzmund

Veteran
★★★★
18d 1h 58m
Middle school determined who I was prior to high school, I remember high school far more clearly so it is difficult to say for sure which of the two periods were less traumatic.

Elementary school will always be praised as a halcyon.

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Recruit
★★★
3d 5h 21m
Honestly for me without a doubt high was the worst and I don't have very good memories from it. I would say my life was:
-Primary: Life was good. I had some friends and I was a normal kid. I liked playing my Nintendo DS, meeting with friends or watching cartoons, WWE and movies. I was a bit the class clown and sometimes got into trouble with teachers but it was fun kek. Nobody was really interested in sex so no worries about inceldom.

-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical. Then bullies just lost interest in me and picked a new weaker target. I had 2 or 3 friends through my 4 middle school years and people liked to pick on me or didn't take me seriously, but I remember middle school as a chill time of my life. I had my videogames, my anime and acted carefree and goofy like any awkward teenager. I was lonely but I didn't care much, I would say I was even comfortable with my very small group of friends. Until when I was 15 when being a virgin started to hurt my self esteem and made me feel miserable knowing some of my classmates had fucked already, and I hadn't even kissed. Also at that age I started comparing myself to others and realizing how lonely I was.

-High: Hated my two years there. Horrible classmates who just ignored me and pretended I didn't exist, again I only had two friends which made it a bit more bearable but still I felt depressed for most of the time. Everyone was having a great social life going to parties and so on while I was isolated and bored. Every time I tried to asked foids out they rejected me and made me feel more worthless. And to top it high school was fucking boring with too many exams, middle school was so relaxed in comparison. I didn't even go to the class trip to Berlin because my friends weren't going.
HS, obscure and depressing times

kretschmer

kretschmer

Wizard
★★★★★
71d 19h 13m
hondas2000cel

hondas2000cel

卐 Eternal Outsider 卐
★★★★
9d 10h 43m
Fakecel if highschool wasn’t your worst

buried_alive

buried_alive

Officer
9d 4h 6m
College by far. At high school and before I was ok with my situation and played games a lot. It was a great cope at the time.

Incline

Incline

Im gymmaxxing now going taiwan/phili in 2 years.
★★★★★
98d 1h 4m
Primary was the best

middle/high/university was the worst.

Probably middle was the biggest cancer.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
24d 11h 40m
primary was both the worst and best. Girls would actively say "ew it's tacotown2142" but at least I actually had friends who would invite me over and shit. That all went away. After that it was basically just a group of "friends" who would never even message me or talk to me outside of school. Girls mainly just ignored me at this point rather than going out of their way to fuck with me like in elementary or middle school. In college there wasn't even the pretense of that though. Nobody talked to me at all.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
24d 11h 40m
-Middle: It started really bad with some bullying that fucked me up pretty badly even if it never got physical.
For me it did get physical. He just attacked me unprovoked. Then we both got punished for it. That really made it clear to me that the institutions will never help and actively hate people like me.

?

?

3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage
★★★★★
45d 10h 19m
I'm still in high school but it and the last year of middle school are the worst for me

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Mythic
★★★★★
106d 16h 13m
I'm still in high school but it and the last year of middle school are the worst for me
You're still young bruh there's still hope for you.

AlwaysOutcast

AlwaysOutcast

SocialAnxietycel
4h 3m
Middle school, i was bullied by foids and it ruined any social skills i ever had.

HapaShit

HapaShit

diagnosed with ugly
4d 9h 15m
I got openly bullied in primary school by both teachers and students alike. By the time middle school came around, I mostly became invisible and no one really tried to pick on me. I did try jestermaxxing to get accepted by my peers and tried to hang out with normalfags but that ultimately ended up failing.

In high school I mostly rotted alone by myself. I sat alone in the cafeteria but in a secluded corner with not that much foot traffic or tables. In my last year, I would leave campus to go foodcope at various restaurants in the area. I had a smaller schedule as I had earned the majority of my credits in previous years.

Immolator

Immolator

Punk-Ass Decepticon
★★★★
31d 7h 11m
both middle and high

B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
Primary school for me, I hated it.

There's no middle school in my country.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★★
92d 6h 42m

intermediate, i got put on concerta then and it destroyed my sociability. Couldn't make friends or approach anyone without being filled with anxiety

Dark Evil God

Dark Evil God

Feel My WRATH
★★★★★
4d 7h 1m
all of them

AND BEYOND!!!! -buzz lightyear

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
31d 15h 56m
Middle school is the worst because it's when kids grow into their hatred of subhumans and have the least responsibility to keep it under control.

Tugacel

Tugacel

Recruit
★★
8d 23h 2m
Middle and High School, I also had many bad moments in primary school, but I had good moments that made my childhood worthwhile.
After I hit 10+ years, everything started going downhill...

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★★
30d 3h 30m
Primary was best. Middle and High were worst.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8