Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which users here give off a feminine aura?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
@BlkPillPres
@FullTimeLoser

every user with an anime pfp, especially the ones with 10,000+ post count. Only roasties spend all day attention whoring

@FastBananaCEO

@stuttercel
@TheNEET
Idk maybe more

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@knajjd
@cocksucker
@GoffSystemQB
@Master
@i_a_m_i

Everybody with a child loli avi.

I'm sorry, but I can't take seriously anyone who unironically is that kind of weeb. We get it, you missed out on teen love. We all did (except for the fakecel faggots).

I have no problem with anime and I don't shit on another bro's cope, but ngl bros, there's something off-putting about a dude in his 40s and higher who jacks off to preteen hentai and sleeps with cartoon pillows.

Come on, I can't be the only one who thinks that shit is A LITTLE weird.

Everybody with a child loli avi.

I'm sorry, but I can't take seriously anyone who unironically is that kind of weeb. We get it, you missed out on teen love. We all did (except for the fakecel faggots).

I have no problem with anime and I don't shit on another bro's cope, but ngl bros, there's something off-putting about a dude in his 40s and higher who jacks off to preteen hentai and sleeps with cartoon pillows.

Come on, I can't be the only one who thinks that shit is A LITTLE weird.