Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which users here give off a feminine aura?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
@FastBananaCEO

@FastBananaCEO

not @SteveMinecratf

all the females

@psygnosis-owl
@Indari
@Dregster666
JFL look at this faggot. @FullTimeLoser

He's still mad that I confirmed the new asshole you tore out for him :feelsohh::feelskek:

all the anime avi members

The people decided that I won, lol. Landslide victory even with pity votes. FullTimeLoser had to keep a list of new enemies that voted against his crummy raps, another display of feminine energy.

:feelsYall: now have yourself a good day, ma'am
Watch out, getting brownie points from virgins on an incel forum :soy: :feelstastyman: my god what a fucking slayer :feelsohh::feelsclown:

You sure showed me buddy :soy::soy::soy: with your supposed "victory" :feelstastyman:

users with anime girl avis are my gfs

Feminine aura exhibit A

Whose bitch is this? @FullTimeLoser come get your tranny brained bitch it's getting hysterical
Keep "slaying" yourself to sleep there buddy :feelskek: gotta get that lifefuel from wigger points :feelsclown:

Anyone who has a 2D foid as their AVI.

everyone with an anime avi

@BummerDrummer

Tbh I'm wary of naming some.

Feminine aura exhibit A

Whose bitch is this? @FullTimeLoser come get your tranny brained bitch it's getting hysterical
You literally cry and extremely easy to trigger. Very bitch like. Just take your L and move on. No need for humiliation every time