Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which topics have already killed your 2019, Gaymaxxing, Dogpill, Horsepill etc.

Foid anal explosion.

Population collapse-pill and the mousepill had a resurgence for me about a week ago. I was reading a thread online that talked about an article on how human cities are starting to see a trend towards falling populations and then related these statistics to the infamous mouse experiment. Soul crushing stuff.

The dogpill ravaged me

Population collapse-pill and the mousepill had a resurgence for me about a week ago. I was reading a thread online that talked about an article on how human cities are starting to see a trend towards falling populations and then related these statistics to the infamous mouse experiment. Soul crushing stuff.
The behavior sink experiments and their implications on human industrial society should be memed here and elsewhere

was it my thread? surprised to hear about one of the biggest blackpills that are ignored

That saudi whore who went full degenerate instantly after being in canada. She even has given a press statement

I have no feelings any more, hence I can't feel bad

The thread about the meme fetish foid making 150k hurt like a bitch. Thats a fuckton of money man got damn.

The horsepill is pretty obvious in comparison to the dogpill because of their enormous cocks etc.