Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which subhuman has lower SMV ricecel vs currycel

SMV

• Rice has lower SMV

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Curry has lower SMV

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
Indo melanids are also dark. I don’t think I am that either
Are you Indid?
AA28228B CEBD 4FC5 9ACD 6C57B59A9EEB

Bhaicel I would kill all the curries in the world to have that pheno

I was given top tier bones with one of the worst phenos possible kill me now
Melanins are the stereotypical pajeets who everyone thinks are call center scammers. But atleast you are not abbo. They are pretty much the niggers of India

Melanins are the stereotypical pajeets who everyone thinks are call center scammers. But atleast you are not abbo. They are pretty much the niggers of India
Rofl
It sucks because my skull is caucasoid but my skin is shit

View attachment 323374
These are all the Indian phenotypes. The Abbos are the ones at the bottom. They are Indian not Australian but they probably share common ancestors

If I looked at an indid I would probably assume he was iranian or paki than Indian
Abbos are true Indians, the south indian ones are mixed with outsiders too.
And Indic means Indus valley, which is around modern pakistan, so makes sense.
Just search up Indian phenotypes there’s lots of them
thanks

Abbos are true Indians, the south indian ones are mixed with outsiders too.
And Indic means Indus valley, which is around modern pakistan, so makes sense.
So I guess I am a mixture of Indian and paki.

So I guess I am a mixture of Indian and paki.
Paki is like Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi and Pashtun. Lots of people from other parts of India also fled to pakistan, so it's not so clear cut.

Paki is like Sindhi, Kashmiri, Punjabi and Pashtun. Lots of people from other parts of India also fled to pakistan, so it's not so clear cut.
And they were both part of one country for a while so there was a lot of assimilation so I guess that could also explain why the line is so blurry

Indians are the worst of the dark skin. Asians are worst of the the light skin . In accord to western beauty standards or essentiall world standard. But the caveat with Asians is that they look so distinct they come off as alternatives instead

Last edited:
Indian males have a much higher ceiling in terms of attractiveness so long as they have light skin, good facial symmetry and good height. However, East Asian males have broader global high SMV because of lighter skin and because they typically come from more affluent and developed societies.

Indian males have a much higher ceiling in terms of attractiveness so long as they have light skin, good facial symmetry and good height. However, East Asian males have broader global high SMV because of lighter skin and because they typically come from more affluent and developed societies.
I have potential :feelsLSD:
I just wish my skin was lighter tbh.

Some rice can atleast Kpop max
I dont think there's anything like that for curries

the curry isnt that bad looking imo he mogs the ricecel hard