Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race has the best physical potential for gym max and athleticism?

Which race has best physical potential?

• Black

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • White

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Rice

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Curry

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Which race has the best physical genetics for peak gym maxing and athleticism?

Black?

White?

Asian?

Curry?

Just lol at even putting Indians on the list.

Black have higher T on average, but that study is not confirmed, as far as i know. More likely black and whites have it equal, and everyone else loses.
Just lol at even putting Indians on the list.
Also this

JFL at any other option than black

Why would anybody not vote black? The only thing not dominated by blacks is pure strength events and mma/wrestling. Along with irrelevant skill sports like hockey, lacrosse, etc.

It varies from individual to individual, but I read that (on average) whites have the most upper body muscle, but blacks have the most fast twitch muscle.

Tall males so it's either black or whites

Why would anybody not vote black? The only thing not dominated by blacks is pure strength events and mma/wrestling. Along with irrelevant skill sports like hockey, lacrosse, etc.
Blacks have dominated mma too. Anderson Silva.. daniel cormier. Jon jones.

It varies from individual to individual, but I read that (on average) whites have the most upper body muscle, but blacks have the most fast twitch muscle.
That's an interesting study, do you have a link to it?

From what I've seen it's Blacks followed by Whites.

Lmao at the one guy that voted rice

Where do sand niggers fall?
maxresdefault.jpg

Blacks have dominated mma too. Anderson Silva.. daniel cormier. Jon jones.
http://mmalife.com/25-best-pound-for-pound-mma-fighters-of-all-time/
I found 6 out of 25, it was first link I found.
Blacks are still doing good for their population size, but I am also taking into account that they make up like 60% of athletes in almost every sport.
Where do sand niggers fall?
maxresdefault.jpg
I looked up "sports arabs are good at" and I found this

That's an interesting study, do you have a link to it?
I read it somewhere else a zillion years ago, but here's a mention of it:

Essentially, though, the only reasonably conclusive physiological evidence that Entine has to support his thesis is research into muscle fibre conducted by a French-Canadian exercise physiologist named Claude Bouchard at Laval University in Quebec City in 1986. Muscles are thought to be made up of fast-twitch and slow-twitch fibres - sprinters tend to possess more fast-twitch, while endurance runners are more likely to be endowed with slow-twitch. After sticking long needles into the thighs of volunteer West African and French-Canadian students, Bouchard recorded that the West Africans were twice as likely as the French-Canadians to possess more of the larger fast-twitch fibres.

There are other statistics and studies that are also mentioned - the lower body-fat percentage of African Americans compared to whites, the advanced motor skills of black infants, the greater body density and levels of plasma testosterone of people of African descent - but even put together they do not impress anywhere near as much as the sporting achievements themselves.

from https://www.theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,328508,00.html

Even though race and sports is something everyone wonders about, very little study has been done in this area to avoid so-called scientific racism.

It's fun to think about - but it doesn't mean much in day to day life. I've seen many asian guys over 6'2", and black guys under 5'4". Basically there is more diversity within a race, than averaging out stats within each race then comparing the averages to each other.(as I understand it).

who the hell voted curry?

There are other statistics and studies that are also mentioned - the lower body-fat percentage of African Americans compared to whites, the advanced motor skills of black infants, the greater body density and levels of plasma testosterone of people of African descent - but even put together they do not impress anywhere near as much as the sporting achievements themselves.
Sounds like symptoms of higher T in general.
Even though race and sports is something everyone wonders about, very little study has been done in this area to avoid so-called scientific racism.
Of course leftist cucks blocked all possible reserches in that area, i'm not even wondered.
It's fun to think about - but it doesn't mean much in day to day life. I've seen many asian guys over 6'2", and black guys under 5'4". Basically there is more diversity within a race, than averaging out stats within each race then comparing the averages to each other.(as I understand it).
Of course there would be greater diversity inside one race itself, but it doesn't exclude possibly differences between racial averages, and genetical predisposition of people of different ethnical background to different kinds of activity.

Why on earth you put curry in the list?

So worse than curries?
Curries can't play a single fucking game except a lousy shit called "cricket" that no one in the world knows about. Saudi team at least competed in wc soccer.

Of course there would be greater diversity inside one race itself, but it doesn't exclude possibly differences between racial averages, and genetical predisposition of people of different ethnical background to different kinds of activity.
You know what I've always thought would be great is being an asian guy with a huge cock; conversely being a black guy with a tiny cock would be really bad.

Just had to talk about cocks some. Weeeeeners. floppy weeners

Black people seem to have highest levels of testosterone for race which is why biggest dongs and muscle bone mass.

Asian men i've heard is lowest levels of testosterone so smallest dongs, small frames, most peaceful.

Curries can't play a single fucking game except a lousy shit called "cricket" that no one in the world knows about. Saudi team at least competed in wc soccer.
Did you see Egypt in the world cup?

who the hell voted curry?

I read it somewhere else a zillion years ago, but here's a mention of it:

Essentially, though, the only reasonably conclusive physiological evidence that Entine has to support his thesis is research into muscle fibre conducted by a French-Canadian exercise physiologist named Claude Bouchard at Laval University in Quebec City in 1986. Muscles are thought to be made up of fast-twitch and slow-twitch fibres - sprinters tend to possess more fast-twitch, while endurance runners are more likely to be endowed with slow-twitch. After sticking long needles into the thighs of volunteer West African and French-Canadian students, Bouchard recorded that the West Africans were twice as likely as the French-Canadians to possess more of the larger fast-twitch fibres.

from https://www.theguardian.com/observer/osm/story/0,,328508,00.html

Its true. Ive yet to meet a black person that couldnt sprint and blow everyone away. I find the races best at long distance though are curry's and Asians. They can sustain such a consistent and fast pace. When i run with them i dont even bother to try to catch up.

Blacks, no contest. Them artificially selected slave genes win every time.

So worse than curries?
India has 28 olympic medals for a country with a billion people. The middle east definitely has more in proportion to its population size.
I find the races best at long distance though are curry's and Asians.
Those are east africans boyo. Ethiopians and Kenyans, to be more specific. They dominate it as much as western africans dominate sprinting.

Blacks, no contest. Them artificially selected slave genes win every time.
My half genes cant keep up with full blackies it isnt even fair. A friend of mine is 6'2 240 and is built like brock lesnar and he barely touched weights all his life. He always jokes about his slave genetics but it depresses the fuck out of me. I maybe have a quarter of his genetics if that and I had to bust ass for it

My half genes cant keep up with full blackies it isnt even fair. A friend of mine is 6'2 240 and is built like brock lesnar and he barely touched weights all his life. He always jokes about his slave genetics but it depresses the fuck out of me. I maybe have a quarter of his genetics if that and I had to bust ass for it

Yeah, I get it. I am somewhat mixed (3/4 black, so still mostly black), but I still have enough of them cotton picking genetics that I retain muscle ridiculously easy. I am a fatass right now, but I still have rock hard biceps (under the fat, lmao), and have the overall fitness level slightly above your average skinny white boi. I saw a video from when I was playing football in the military and I muscle and frame mogged literally everyone on the field except for the other black guy. The difference is because he worked out in the gym and I don't. Them slave genes are real.

WHO SELECTED CURRY LOL

Just be black and join athletics team

abo. anyone who says otherwise is coping.

India has 28 olympic medals for a country with a billion people.

Also that 28 is from their entire existence, i.e. from 1945 to today.

JFL at choosing anything other than BCC (Big curry cock)

Niggers, because they have monkey in their DNA.

the only sports blacks don't dominate are the sports blacks don't participate in in large numbers, even then you've got Tiger woods and the Williams sisters. Blacks would dominate tennis and golf if only they played these sports in larger numbers.

the only sports blacks don't dominate are the sports blacks don't participate in in large numbers, even then you've got Tiger woods and the Williams sisters. Blacks would dominate tennis and golf if only they played these sports in larger numbers.

>Blacks have literally 3 teams to fill up for cricket
>They dominated when the entire sport was based on bouncing the ball at the face
>Now that the sport involves actual skill and strategy they suck