Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Race isn't real"

Confessor

Confessor

Kill all Homo Nonsapien Africanus
One thing I will never understand is how can anyone genuinely believe this notion ? Nah for real are Libcucks that mind broken that they cannot see what is visible to us with eyes.

I have seriously started questioning the validity of the knowledge of human history that is available to the general public.

For one they claim we were all niggers once. Okay how did we become different now ? The usual libcuck answer to this is 'We aren't you just want to see it that way' with smugness as if they proved something ground breaking. Umm why do I have straight jet black hair, a different skull shape and lighter skintone compared to Niggers if we are the same ? Why do white people have Blue eyes and blonde hair if they are the same as me ? Why do Asians possess Monolid eyes and I do not ? Funny thing is these same libcucks who preach that we are all same will brag about Nigger athleticism any chance they get.

As if to hammer the fact that Race is very very real and innately biological we have IQ levels of different populations and we see a massive difference. Tbh I didn't even need any sort of Skull shape or IQ studies to understand that I am fundamentally different than Europeans, Asians ans Africans on a biological level. It has even been noted that a Doctor of your own race treats you way better than a doctor of an other race. Kek how can libcucks ignore this ? A doctor of your race will have intimate idea of your biology and hence treat you better. When confounded with a problem me an Indian and someone of some other race will react to very differently to it and it is not due to our culture but do to our innate biological differences(and our cultures are a result of our biology).

I hate this new world order shit where we are expected to deny the very truth infront of our eyes.

@wereq @Chudpreet @DarkStarDown

Jews behind it all

How i know races are real is that i wake up white and not a nigger every day! :feelzez: