Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which race do you hate the most?

Choose

• Cumskin

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nigger

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Curry

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Rice

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sandnigger

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Spic

• Abo

• Other (explain if you want)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I don't hate any race

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Kike

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Votes aren't public so you're free to be honest:smonk:

I can't hate other races when i'm a mixed fuck

It's a very tough question. I hate all races, including my own. But I hate my own race the least, whites second-least, maybe certain shitskins such as curries third-least because they're not aggressive to me etc. @DarkStarDown

There are certain cultures that certain races have that I don't like but I won't say I hate the race.

Idgaf what race you are. There are some cool people and there are some shitty people in all races.

Down to the individual imo

Where’s the option for multiple votes?

Btw, I may hate non-whites more than whites(I hate how cucked we are) but ofc an ethnicel(as long as blackpilled) over a white normtard.

But here goes:
1. Jews, should be obvious why
2. Niggers
3. Spics
4. Curries(mainly North ones & Pakis in the West)
5. MENA/Turks
6. Pinoys & other “Islander” types
7. East & SE Asians
8. Whites(I hate Scandis the most, and Anglos despite being partially Anglo)
It's a very tough question. I hate all races, including my own. But I hate my own race the least, whites second-least, maybe certain shitskins such as curries third-least because they're not aggressive to me etc. @DarkStarDown
Basically the same here; I only hate being White for how cucked we are.

Whatever these dudes are called.

Total dark elf death
Yeah bro, fuck em; Eleves are the Jews of Tamriel.

I say Nords, Imperials, and Bretons team-up to wage-war on Khajjits, Orcs, Redguard, and Elvesz

THE HUMAN RACE

The race that hates humanity and wants the planet to itself and commits genocide after genocide and at the same time whines endlessly about how they are the eternal victim.

I only hate females.

North Indian cow belters :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

curries because they keep fucking calling me "saar this is canadian pharmacy please give me your credit card"

The human race

curries because they keep fucking calling me "saar this is canadian pharmacy please give me your credit card"
You actually pick up calls from unknown numbers:feelshaha:?

1- Sandniggers
2- Whites & Jews
3- Curries

You actually pick up calls from unknown numbers:feelshaha:?
Many dumb cumskins even fall for them and lose all their money. People in India are dropping out of colleges to become scam callers

I don’t hate any race besides most blacks.

Mexicans are smarter and way more dangerous than blacks.

Why is curries not most hated?

The race that hates humanity and wants the planet to itself and commits genocide after genocide and at the same time whines endlessly about how they are the eternal victim.
Based take+followed; nice avi.
Many dumb cumskins even fall for them and lose all their money. People in India are dropping out of colleges to become scam callers
As long as you guys are scamming boomERs, idc: Boomers are the scum of the Earth, and deserve to be fucking obliterated in GTA V.

@Corvus
Mexicans are smarter and way more dangerous than blacks.
Mexicans are still pretty stupid, but they do IQ mog Niggers: In a way, they're kinda like Jews tbh.

What makes you say that :feelswhere:
Anime and shit. You could also be a nigger
Because of filthy watermelon munching nigger like you
As long as you guys are scamming boomERs, idc: Boomers are the scum of the Earth, and deserve to be fucking obliterated in GTA V.
We seem to be making a lot of money off of them :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I don't hate any.

Because although they are still a foreign element, they at least won't chimp-out on you for no reason and/or rob you.
We seem to be making a lot of money off of them :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Fuck Boomers, they're disgusting pieces of shit: They voted for stuff that sold this country out, voted for mass-immigration from the turd-world, reaped the benefits of the sexual revolution, whilst their Autistic & sub-5 offspring rot sexless for life, allowed LGBTQ+, and are generally insufferable pieces of shit.

Us curries are just jealous
You aren't a curry, spic nigger. Kys - Kiss yourself. Your nigger IQ prevents you to even larp properly

@Confessor

You aren't a curry, spic nigger. Kys - Kiss yourself. Your nigger IQ prevents you to even larp properly

@Confessor
Cry about it, this whole forum agrees I am curry so your frames wont work

@Confessor
Niggers literally aren't human.
Us curries are just jealous
Sheboons have such similar delusions when they pretend white women are jealous of them. Guess their menfolk aren't that different.

One day you are curry, one day your are spic, one day your are mutt. Nigga did your mom fuck the whole town or someshit ?

One day you are curry, one day your are spic, one day your are mutt. Nigga did your mom fuck the whole town or someshit ?
I can claim both since I am 3 races at once

None of them do. With your Tyrone and criminal worship it is evident you are either a cuck BNWO spic or a low IQ nigger yourself

None of them do. With your Tyrone and criminal worship it is evident you are either a cuck BNWO spic or a low IQ nigger yourself
Cope, I just spread the facts.

Niggers will destroy humanity. I can only hope people wake up the racial realities of the world and chop every black's head off.