Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which race do you hate the most?

Choose

• Cumskin

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nigger

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Curry

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Rice

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sandnigger

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Spic

• Abo

• Other (explain if you want)

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I don't hate any race

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Kike

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
Whats Up Hello GIF by Guava Juice
Rajesh ten seconds into the "don't touch the pile of cow shit for a minute" challenge

Niggers are only ones who are going to stab you

Based take+followed; nice avi.

As long as you guys are scamming boomERs, idc: Boomers are the scum of the Earth, and deserve to be fucking obliterated in GTA V.

@Corvus

Mexicans are still pretty stupid, but they do IQ mog Niggers: In a way, they're kinda like Jews tbh.
how are they like jews?

I think mexicans are gonna take over US and that's infinitely worse cuz while they suck they're not self destructive.

i dont hate any race of human, abos and street shitters are not human so they dont count

Yeah bro, fuck em; Eleves are the Jews of Tamriel.

I say Nords, Imperials, and Bretons team-up to wage-war on Khajjits, Orcs, Redguard, and Elvesz
i guess you sided with ulfric ? good pick if so

as for question let's say that i mostly don't hate anyone but i have sometimes racist outbursts

Should've add multiple choices. Personally, i absolutely loathe most people, regardless of race. It's just that every normie of different ethnicity is unique in their faggotry. But they're all unsufferable in the broad term.

Last edited:
The race that hates humanity and wants the planet to itself and commits genocide after genocide and at the same time whines endlessly about how they are the eternal victim.
That's the ideology of Islam

I hate Human race, I m humanophobic

sandniggers/jews/gypsies/bosniaks

Well, hate is too strong of a word.

I do tend to avoid blacks because so many are thugs.
But I don’t want blacks to be mistreated.

I hate Indians the most. We are shit at everything. And we eat shit and shit all over things. Disgusting retarded abominations of people. Like a brown cancer. Like when you have an infestation of brown maggots and they spread ans now you have a pulsing vibrating mass of brown disgusting pus and flesh and decomposition. That's Indians.

And the women are ugly as fuck. I have to look for years to find just one good looking Indian woman but I see good looking black and white women everywhere all the time. Disgusting abomination race it truly is god's joke.

I hate Indians the most. We are shit at everything. And we eat shit and shit all over things. Disgusting retarded abominations of people. Like a brown cancer. Like when you have an infestation of brown maggots and they spread ans now you have a pulsing vibrating mass of brown disgusting pus and flesh and decomposition. That's Indians.
Well put.
And the women are ugly as fuck. I have to look for years to find just one good looking Indian woman but I see good looking black and white women everywhere all the time. Disgusting abomination race it truly is god's joke.
I relate to this. I've spent a decade of my life searching for currywhores that are attractive and have slim curvy bodies, and I could count the number of them I've found with a single hand, despite going through 10 pages of Google and Bing a few instances.

Yes you North Indian are the worst. True, thanks for being self conscious
I relate to this. I've spent a decade of my life searching for currywhores that are attractive and have slim curvy bodies, and I could count the number of them I've found with a single hand, despite going through 10 pages of Google and Bing a few instances.
Really? All the Tamil girls at my schools looked just like Sai Pallavi :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: They were singers in our school and looked trad with vibhuti and bindi :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: