Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which user do you think should be banned

Jbw doesnt work unless you have atleast an average face and body

Being white wont save you from being an incel
Jbw believers = braindead

I wish Jbw was real It would be the only way I can ascend
"JBW" only works outside the west if you are at least average height, average face and NT. Having white skin alone wont do shit, if you are turbomanlet, ugly and not able to hold basic NT conversations

"JBW" only works outside the west if you are at least average height, average face and NT. Having white skin alone wont do shit, if you are turbomanlet, ugly and not able to hold basic NT conversations
I feel like you need the traits whites are seen as more attrative then Asians for So it will work
Like blue eyes being taller and better frame

Any 2024 user

I feel like you need the traits whites are seen as more attrative then Asians for So it will work
Like blue eyes being taller and better frame
It helps but its not neccessary. Also colored eyes alone are useless if you have shit eyeshape, bad eyebrows, weak undereye support and/or NCT

It helps but its not neccessary. Also colored eyes alone are useless if you have shit eyeshape, bad eyebrows, weak undereye support and/or NCT
I feel like it would be a big halo in somewhere like thailand If you had blue eyes aslong as your eyes aren't bottom tier

I feel like it would be a big halo in somewhere like thailand If you had blue eyes aslong as your eyes aren't bottom tier
Again, eye color is one of the least important eye features, unless you have A10 blue eyes. Plus Thailand isnt a secret tip anymore and has been flooded with Seamaxxers

Again, eye color is one of the least important eye features, unless you have A10 blue eyes. Plus Thailand isnt a secret tip anymore and has been flooded with Seamaxxers
Yeah I guess so It would have been a bigger halo back in the day though

The competition everywhere is worse then ever now
Thats another reason I’ve pretty much given up with women not that I had any chance Even If I tried