Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which race are the worst JBW copers?

Which race are the worst JBW copers?

• Niggers

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Curry’s

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Sandniggers

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Spics

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Gooks

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Better being born white than brown tbh
This is the blackpill shitskincels must swallow. If youre not top 5 % in facial attractiveness as a dark skinned dude, it's over for you.

I agree. OP hasn't lived among shitskins enough to know how horrible shitskin culture is. He has seen videos of it. But seeing videos of a shitskin life and actually experiencing the agony of it are 2 distinct things.

You need to visit a third world shitskin shithole to understand my view and @gymletethnicel . The sheer suffering you'll experience and witness will make you understand why shitksins on this forum are extremely self hating.

Watching videos doesn't do the horrors of shitskin life justice.

Even in the west, shitskin lives are horrible. Their parents still abuse them. And they see their ugly faces compared to whites.

i agree in my case, being white wouldn't resolve my problems. As height is my biggest problem. But it is also true being white, would allow me to ancestry cope and history cope. Unlike shitskins, you whites have a good history you can cope off. Whites can take DNA tests and find out they're descendants of great men.

Meanwhile I have taken many DNA tests and found out almost nothing about my ancestors. Why? Because they're shitskin peasants who never accomplished anything of worth.
so over for brown-skins legit