Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which race are the worst JBW copers?

Which race are the worst JBW copers?

• Niggers

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Curry’s

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • Sandniggers

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Spics

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Gooks

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
It is very hard to say tbh it might be a three way tie between niggers curry’s and spics in my opinion.

@DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @Puppeter @TBIcel @CruxGammata @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo @Govid_Dorious @FemoidsGTFO

JBW is truth in places like asia or latin america where shitskin is seen as dirty and low class.

curries by far, i rarely see white men with curry foids irl but they're the main ones complaining about jbw. ricecels have every right to complain about jbw since they're actually being affected by it.

Gooks of course, white foids (objectively and subjectively the best foids out there) crave korean """""men"""""s

Jbw isn't cope

curries by far, i rarely see white men with curry foids irl but they're the main ones complaining about jbw. ricecels have every right to complain about jbw since they're actually being affected by it.
Agreed ricecels barely make JBW threads when there foids are getting stolen by white normies. While curry’s complain about JBW all day even though nobody is stealing there foids.

Curries on the forum, blacks irl.

JBW is the truth, they can SEAmaxx

In my experience spics are the most spiteful towards white people followed niggs

blacks irl.
I don’t think I have ever heard someone talk about JBW/the racepill irl. I not expecting them to use those terms obviously but I have never really heard anyone talk about how white men have an advantage or anything.

In my experience spics are the most spiteful towards white people followed niggs
Are Spics even more anti-White than Niggers ?

@30klhlvwizard

It is obvious which ((((group)))) really hates white people the most. But based of my experiences niggers hate whites way more than spics.

no race is affected by "JBW" as its a fake bullshit theory

Curries easily
This. Rice actually have a reason to scream JBW but I haven’t even seen that many curryfoids with white men to justify the amount of JBW screeching curries do on here

Lol no nigs hate white people waaaaay more than spics do. Much of spic culture comes from Iberia whereas nigs see whites as nothing but their historical oppressors

:yes: :yes: :yes:

no race is affected by "JBW" as its a fake bullshit theory
noodlewhores in the west are more likely to marry a white man than an asian. how is that not proof of jbw?

curry’s complain about JBW all day even though nobody is stealing there foids
It’s a cope for them to deal with the fact that our foids are too ugly for anyone else to want :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yea they are. Niggers arent even really racist against whites except for the ones in liberal states like NY
Nig on white interracial crime rates are way higher than spic on white

I don’t think I have ever heard someone talk about JBW/the racepill irl. I not expecting them to use those terms obviously but I have never really heard anyone talk about how white men have an advantage or anything.
They talk about it in terms of “white man keeping the black man down”. Probably not common, but idiots speak the loudest.

Yea they are. Niggers arent even really racist against whites except for the ones in liberal states like NY
I'm thankful that Europe doesn't have a disease as bad as Spics , we have Sandniggers but Spics seem even worse and even more increasingly dangerous and growing in size

It is very hard to say tbh it might be a three way tie between niggers curry’s and spics in my opinion.

@DarkStarDown @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @IceStorm @30klhlvwizard @Puppeter @TBIcel @CruxGammata @Murder Mario @Uggo Mongo @Govid_Dorious @FemoidsGTFO
Asians are the group that complains of white men taking their women.

I'm thankful that Europe doesn't have a disease as bad as Spics , we have Sandniggers but Spics seem even worse and even more increasingly dangerous and growing in size
I would rather be around spics than sandniggers tbh. But then again I haven’t interacted within sandniggers enough to truly tell if they are worse than spics.

I would rather be around spics than sandniggers tbh. But then again I haven’t interacted within sandniggers enough to truly tell if they are worse than spics.
I live in a rural area so I don't see any Sandniggers thankfully

Are Spics even more anti-White than Niggers ?

@30klhlvwizard
It depends. The wetbacks who just crossed the border the other day don't care about white people that much or at least don't have them on their minds rent free 24/7. Chicanos, on the other hand, who were born and raised here have a victim complex towards whites similar to that of blacks and are the main proponents of anti-white concepts such as "Atzlan" and "la Raza".

Also @30klhlvwizard can tell you his experiences of interacting with Spics and how bad it is

Also @30klhlvwizard can tell you his experiences of interacting with Spics and how bad it is
I have interacted with them more than enough to tell what they’re like. Only got threatened by them a few times and almost got jumped by a group of them once. Better than regular niggers definitely not sure about sandniggers.

@gymletethnicel it absolutely is you use it to blame your inceldom on your race rather than your ugly face and manlet height.

Chicanos, on the other hand, who were born and raised here have a victim complex towards whites similar to that of blacks and are the main proponents of anti-white concepts such as "Atzlan" and "la Raza".
I dislike living around them, they’re arrogant, rude, and loud. Majority of the mistreatment and bullying that I got were from other latinos. And I’m saying this as a latino dude with autism. It sucks here.

I literally cannot think of anything in my life that wouldn't be better as a white man instead of a shitskin.
Not getting bullied by shitskins would be one.
To me, being born white is tutorial mode while being deathnic is ultra nightmare mode.
Yeah to you in actuality being good looking is tutorial mode and being ugly is nightmare mode.

What is bullied?
Laughed at, insulted, pushed around, stuff thrown at you etc
If you are a shitskin, other shitskins will steal all of your wealth, rob your house, try to get you in prison, attempt murder on you and gossip lies about you.
They are more likely to rob a white guy sense they assume he has more money.

That's because they don't let Curry foids race mix but secretly many a curries know that their wives prefer other races. Check out who Australian Cricketer Glen Maxwell's wife is.

What is bullied?

If you are a shitskin, other shitskins will steal all of your wealth, rob your house, try to get you in prison, attempt murder on you and gossip lies about you.

Would you prefer that?
@Transcended Trucel
I agree. OP hasn't lived among shitskins enough to know how horrible shitskin culture is. He has seen videos of it. But seeing videos of a shitskin life and actually experiencing the agony of it are 2 distinct things.
Laughed at, insulted, pushed around, stuff thrown at you etc

They are more likely to rob a white guy sense they assume he has more money.
You need to visit a third world shitskin shithole to understand my view and @gymletethnicel . The sheer suffering you'll experience and witness will make you understand why shitksins on this forum are extremely self hating.

Watching videos doesn't do the horrors of shitskin life justice.

Even in the west, shitskin lives are horrible. Their parents still abuse them. And they see their ugly faces compared to whites.
@gymletethnicel it absolutely is you use it to blame your inceldom on your race rather than your ugly face and manlet height.
i agree in my case, being white wouldn't resolve my problems. As height is my biggest problem. But it is also true being white, would allow me to ancestry cope and history cope. Unlike shitskins, you whites have a good history you can cope off. Whites can take DNA tests and find out they're descendants of great men.

Meanwhile I have taken many DNA tests and found out almost nothing about my ancestors. Why? Because they're shitskin peasants who never accomplished anything of worth.

Am poorfag third worlder. Can confirm.

I agree. OP hasn't lived among shitskins enough to know how horrible shitskin culture is. He has seen videos of it. But seeing videos of a shitskin life and actually experiencing the agony of it are 2 distinct things.

That's because they don't let Curry foids race mix
that's a cope tbh, it's because white guys aren't into curry foids. they're the second least liked race of women after sheboons. jfl if you think western curries have control over their women.

@NirvanaFan1988 you and another user are the reason I included spics in the 3 races who I think are the worst JBW copers.