Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Playstation console was the best?

Which Playstation console was the best?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
back in 2000 the average price of a dvd player was 650-700$. The ps2 was 250$.

They also released a year before the xbox and gamecube, so they had a huge dedicated fanbase, which makes it a no brainer for devs to make games on it = huge library of games for every taste

FFX, meta gear solid, grand turismo, grand theft auto, dmc, tony hawk, kingdom hearts etc etc etc

Unless the ps6 comes with a 5 year subscription to netflix, an rtx 4060 and releases in 2025 for 400$, the playstation 2 is going to sit on it's throne for a very long time.

Last edited:
99% of the time I play older games on my PS5 :feelskek:
I always play old games on modern hardware too

I'd play them on their originals but I don't own the systems

I always play old games on modern hardware too

I'd play them on their originals but I don't own the systems
A lot of pre ps2/gamecube/Xbox games can basically run on laptops if you have enough storage space.

Yeah that's what I do for some

This only requires 880mb of space. Shows the advancement of technology in the last 30 years when this game out it put the current gen consoles at the time to their limits:whatfeels:

PS2 and PS3 with CFW jailbreak

FREEMCBOOT AND REBUG

The early ps3s where better than the later model ps3s because the early ps3s could play ps2 games and ps1 games they threw backwards compatibility out the window with the later models of the ps3 it’s something that would not help them in the console wars because the Xbox 360 came out earlier than the ps3 and was giving the ps3 a run for it’s money. The ps4 could only play ps4 games and they’re where good ps4 games I just don’t like how Sony threw backwards compatibility out the window. I love how the ps5 can play ps4 games i just wish the ps5 was backwards compatible with all the older generations of PlayStation consoles. Microsoft definitely has the upper hand against Sony with backwards compatibility.

I had many PS1 games growing up, they were great, but overall? PS2 reigns Supreme!

IMO PS1. It is full of anime themed games.