Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which phenotype has the most brutal ethnic tax?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
South curry
North curry
Sea rice
East Asia rice
Central Asia rice
Sandnigger
Nigger
South American Indian
American Indian
Abo
Eskimo

Who has it worse ?
And how many points are removed per pheno?

South Curry by far.

South American Indian
American Indian
Lmfao

(dude in that pic is south american indian) (yes he is incel and it's the closest thing to Lars from that incel movie but in real life and south american jfl jfl ngl this shit is sadly real)

Racepill doesn’t exist.

Keep coping buddy boyo.

Noodlecel is the worst cel. Literally all of his women dream of white impaler Chad. People from the Indian subcontinent can smoke copium with endogamous marriages.

Either curry or rice

Based on what? Localcel? His face is clearly +6
Rejected by his own kin and mayo toilets on the US, dude deleted his jewbook account due to the bullying he was subjected from butthurt mayo toilets who were hypocritically racist with him

Rejected by his own kin and mayo toilets on the US, dude deleted his jewbook account due to the bullying he was subjected from butthurt mayo toilets who were hypocritically racist with him
Man, I have never seen an easier GEOMAXX in my life. May ER forgive.

Try tinder with different ethnicities
No one is incel because of their race, there has been fakecels of every race that have been exposed.

I draw two cards and summon Somali Warlord:

View attachment 673203

And with this card's effect, I special summon Somali Nigger back from the graveyard
View attachment 673199

Finally, I activate polymerization and send Somali Warlord and Somali Nigger to the graveyard to fusion summon Somali Janitor from the extra deck
View attachment 673214View attachment 673208

View attachment 673213
I attack Mutt family and make you lose 800 life points; I set one trap card on the field end my turn
View attachment 673209

Which generation is your duel within?