Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Parents Would You Rather Have? Greatest Generation, Baby Boomer, Millenial?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Which parents would you rather have?
Greatest Generation, born in the 1920's or 1930's. I guess like your grandparents, like you see on old TV shows.
Baby Boomers, Born in the 1950's or 1960's
Millenials, Born in the 1980's?

I'm happy with having Greatest Generation Parents. How about you.

I wish I was a baby boomer so whatever parents they had.

Greatest Generation Parents definitely, they had good nutrition and basically no one was recessed faced. Plus your life was much less stressful in general since your effort actually gave you worthwhile results, not like in todays capitalistic hellhole.

Greatest generation obviously. I'd take millennials over boomers because boomers are demons posing as humans

most millennials are old compared to gen z but still immature as shit especially the women but more socially responsible than boomers

Greatest generation without doubt. Boomers are the worst generation to walk this Earth. The Day of the Pillow can't come soon enough.

Ideally, I'd take Gen X parents.
Greatest Generation Parents definitely, they had good nutrition and basically no one was recessed faced. Plus your life was much less stressful in general since your effort actually gave you worthwhile results, not like in todays capitalistic hellhole.
Greatest generation obviously. I'd take millennials over boomers because boomers are demons posing as humans