Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you rather be?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Title

Since I’ve started to give zero shit about normies I don’t care about being NT anymore - it’s all about putting up a fake façade. I’d rather be a 6’3 muscular loner. What could normies do about me? Kek

5'9 + NT I would have been ascended.

Torture GIF by SYFY

Height matters more than neurotypicality unless you're retarded.

6'3 non NT sounds more fun

Being a tallfag gives you a lifeboost in general

height is might

Tallfag for sure, even if he keeps quiet he would get more respect and attention than the other guy.

Height means nothing if you're level 3 autistic.

5'9 and NT because as I am now,
I can't hold down friends, much less a gf.

Having trouble communicating even in your job is very tiring and anxiety inducing. I have too many cringe inducing incidents in everyday life which do nothing for my confidence. I literally can't do small talk, and usually end up as that guy sitting in the corner when I go to a party.

I'd rather deal with the curse of being a shortcel than the curse of being a true autist. Besides, 5'9 is not that bad, and would be an increase for me.

5'9 and NT because as I am now,
I can't hold down friends, much less a gf.

Having trouble communicating even in your job is very tiring and anxiety inducing. I have too many cringe inducing incidents in everyday life which do nothing for my confidence. I literally can't do small talk, and usually end up as that guy sitting in the corner when I go to a party.

I'd rather deal with the curse of being a shortcel than the curse of being a true autist. Besides, 5'9 is not that bad, and would be an increase for me.
BASED

What level would my face be, and how extreme would my non-ntness be? :feelsjuice: