Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Of These Countries Would You Like To Live In?

Which country?

• Japan

• North Korea

• Thailand

• Iran

• Saudi Arabia

• Russia

• Netherlands

• Switzerland

• USA

• Brazil

Results are only viewable after voting.
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Which of these 10 countries would you like to live in or move to?

In Thailand I could live like a king due to the currency, but I'd probably go with Switzerland.

Japan has better copes tbh. And there are a lot of hikikomoris (people who dropped out of society) so it could be the first place to compromise

Probably some Nordic country tbh

Last edited:
Japan has better copes tbh. And there are a lot of hikikomoris (people who dropped out of society) so it could be the first place to compromise

Japan seems to be such an amazing place. If they only legalized prostitution! At least you can hire a GF without sexual services:feelsseriously:

Japan seems to be such an amazing place. If they only legalized prostitution! At least you can hire a GF without sexual services:feelsseriously:
Prostitution is illegal in Japan? Hiring gf is cucked

Brazil because it's where I belong and my family is.

Japan, because dakimakuras and waifus
Brazil because it's where I belong and my family is.
Brazil is shit tbh, why would you stay here? Feminism destroyed our country

japan, it has 1st world copes also women look good. Most japanese men are too high inhib to approach their women, so I could have a shot using JBW if I'm become low inhib

North korea is a shithole but at least I wont die alone.

Anywhere I can run JBB game

North Korea maby. If they knew I was a westerner and shit I could get paid a lot for speaking out against the Jewish west, which is something I’d actually believe in and do. Maybe serve as a part of the juche party because I’m over 6 IQ

Japan because JBB works there

Japan because, while I'm far from a weeb, they do have a dope culture and have since the end of the war.

Nah if you wageslave there its horrible

Japan, just for the copes tbh.

Japan so I can go to rural areas and have my rice farm. Also go to the city for my array of interests.

Japan is #1 voted and that figures. Fuck u weeb cucks. Japan is the West in every way imaginable. Thailand is the only good answer here.