Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you marry a prostitute?

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★★★★
Back then the french governmemt struggled with overcrowding of their prisons, they solved the issue by offering criminals freedom if they marry a prostitute and move to america to never come back.

Would you do it if there was something like this today?

no

greynigger

itd be a forced marriage but yeah
Reminds me of Crime n Punishment
There a murderer and a whore
Here a creaturewcel n a hoker

If i was in that particular situation yeah.

Not in my actual life tho

Whaaat, i missed the time line where gouvernement give me a free prositute so i can become a pimp in USA ?

no? She loose and washed up af and has 100 stds idk how niggers like prostitutes

Yes :feelsdevil:

The only difference between an ''official'' prostitute and the typical whore roastie is that you pay the prostitute specifically with money, while the roastie whore can also be paid with other forms of currency like time and attention.

They have the same bodycount.

paid with others forms of currency like time and attention.
Expensive travel on vacation to warm countries, paying for restaurants, paying rent for a house/apartment, paying for her wardrobe, paying for her trips to beauty salons, paying for beauty products like cosmetics, sponsoring her start-up business (common thing, bitch had obsessive thought about this when watching videos on YT or some articles online, then she wants her betabux to sponsor it)

Wtf Big N and O

In 1719 you don't need to treat women well, much less ex-prostitutes. If you marry someone, she's essentially your slave and you're her boss. It's perfectly legal to beat your wife if she doesn't obey you as long as you don't kill her (even then you have ways to get out of it by accusing her of adultery or something).

The only downside is you have an extra mouth to feed. But you can always put the bitch to work washing clothes or sucking dick for money.

Id commit seppuke before i do that

No different to marrying the average woman anyway.

I'm not like those morons that would expect to get with a virgin woman in her 20s or 30s.

The only major problem or downside is their ability to pair-bond (which has greatly diminished).

The only difference between an ''official'' prostitute and the typical whore roastie is that you pay the prostitute specifically with money, while the roastie whore can also be paid with other forms of currency like time and attention.

Exactly.

Lol, also these guys claim to be "black pill" while chasing some mystical virgin female.

Back then the french governmemt struggled with overcrowding of their prisons, they solved the issue by offering criminals freedom if they marry a prostitute and move to america to never come back.

Absolutely not.

For multitude of reasons which all boil down to the fact that you can take the girl out from a street but you'll never take the street out of a girl. I watched at least 150 hours of Pattaya blog content by old fuckers that go there and fuck the bar girls and many of them are retarded enough to try to marry this bar girls, either by sending them money every month or other shit, half of them get lead on for years while she fucks 2000x other customers who also think she is exclusive to them, the other half do marry and get fucking every single dollar drained till there is nothing left and she just abandons them like a used up trash.

This girls fuck for a living, they will manipulate the fuck out of you and use you for all you got. The chance of finding a decent prostitute wife is like 0.1%.

as was normal for all of human history... no hymen = no diamond

that explains why americas so fucked up

but also this

Probably will at somewhere between 40 and 50 yo if nothing changes

A prostitute would never be loyal to me, not even in the romantic sense, because she could not stand having a husband who would be as bad as sex as I am, so she would leave me instantly. So essentially I would be forced to go to america and have nothing from it after some time.

so that explains the problem with America's gene pool, it all makes sense now

Yes. Get out of prison and a personal prostitute for free, that's better than a prison cell. Then the free ticket to Murica, good cheeseburgers, unlimited refills at McDonald's, and in bed a yeehaw moment every day. Why not ?

Possibly if you mean a former prostitute.
She would have to be worth it tho.