Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Male Model do You Most want to look like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
1) Nick Bateman
Screen-Shot-2017-04-21-at-10.25.02-AM-480x480-c-top.png

The prototypical Chad. 6'4 (assume not frauding) white with 8+/10 jock looking face. Looks like the quarterback most popular guy in high school in the movies.

2) Chico

7934fe53682812f4b56c565c86f75ae2.jpg

10/10 white pretty boy who is 6'2. The boyband kind of slayer. The biggest con with this one is that prison will be hell on earth for you.

3) Gandy
David-Gandy-2017-Editorial-The-Jackal-001.jpg

6'3 British male model, presents the older+masculine chad phenotype. He is the first man to clinch the "model of the year" title away from a female model.

4) Tellem T
image.png

The legendary 6'4 god-tier frame BBC good face Tyrone from incels.is. His bideltoid length is world class, so are his matches on tinder.

The first guy

How does chico have an athletic body despite not "working out"? Does he naturally have a six pack?

chico. bateman is a squint fraud and gandy's skin looks like a dog's bollocks plus subhuman profile

I wouldn´t mind looking like Jon Kortajarena.

Jon-Kortajarena-2.jpg

This guy
MuXpBuy.jpg

This guy
Y6D1dPT.jpg

This guy
8iwtn1l.jpg

This guy
lNPDpgt.jpg

Or this guy
et8ND1L.png

They all have the perfect blend of masculinity and prettiness. Ill take any of there spots

nick bateman and opry by far

none, I just wanna look like a sterotypical 6.5 + NT masculine guy with chad buddies (minimum)

Literally the god of pure attractiveness but not that cool/exotic looking
1034291 1

Ryan Gosling is not a model but I would do anything to look like him

Attachments

• BD65C30A-B09C-4852-9C8B-F09B3FD8EEE0.jpeg
    BD65C30A-B09C-4852-9C8B-F09B3FD8EEE0.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 156
I think I have BDD about eye symmetry, if I was the first guy I'd probably still be posting here tbh.

Ryan Gosling is not a model but I would do anything to look like him
kek, Gosling is only like a high 6 or low 7.

He would be invisible to all women in a bar/club/tinder setting.

Chico
He is facially the best imo

5) Me if i was taller

Whatever one gets the most pussy.

2, definitely

bateman frauds nearly all his pics and stats

fuck that idiot

How does chico have an athletic body despite not "working out"? Does he naturally have a six pack?

You don't need to workout to get a six pack. One of my neighbors has a six pack just from doing a lot of yardwork, living an active lifestyle, but told me he's never been to the gym or lifted anything. Also my aunt (LOL) has a visible six pack as well and she doesn't work out either, just is constantly moving around at her work all day lol

Atesh Salih, no contest.

100% this guy. Masculine and intimidating as fuck.

chico. bateman is a squint fraud and gandy's skin looks like a dog's bollocks plus subhuman profile

gandys skin looks like dried leather but thats only because he spent decades on mega yachts drifting off the coast of monaco whilst fucking prime super models by the boatload (no pun intended)

Nah opposite, Chico is like half-squintfaker. Bateman's facial harmony is trash tier though, something just looks weird about him. Maybe his nose?

Opry is ideal

Who's greater then? Only one I can think of is that tan dirty blond gigachad on instagram but I forget his name. He's shown up on here a couple times
Yeah that guy is THE gigachad. Opry is like a tiny step below him. Still, both of them could smash any gigastacy they'd like to

You're coping if you wouldn't want to look like Gandy over the others.

Chico. No questions asked.

Chico based off facial aesthetics alone

You don't need to workout to get a six pack. One of my neighbors has a six pack just from doing a lot of yardwork, living an active lifestyle, but told me he's never been to the gym or lifted anything. Also my aunt (LOL) has a visible six pack as well and she doesn't work out either, just is constantly moving around at her work all day lol
Oh so if I do exercises in my house I should be able to develop a fit body with a six pack?

Gandy. The lack of masculinity with the others does turn off some females.

View attachment 33609

Opry could almost be a gigachad, he is a gigalite
That's a UNIQUE look doesn't mean his on the highest rank of the food chain. Simply type hottest male models top 10. You would see how he gets picked as number 3-5 and never gets the number 1 spot. Chico Lachowski always get the number 1 spot and if it doesn't it starts a huge war in the comment section.

Chico based off facial aesthetics alone
Sean O Pry is the biggest chad of them all
That's a UNIQUE look doesn't mean his on the highest rank of the food chain. Simply type hottest male models top 10. You would see how he gets picked as number 3-5 and never gets the number 1 spot. Chico Lachowski always get the number 1 spot and if it doesn't it starts a huge war in the comment section.
Still, he could easily pick up any gigastacy he wanted and turn them into his orbiters without any problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.