Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Male Model do You Most want to look like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to choose I'll be this guy
Gay nigga

Sean O Pry is the biggest chad of them all

Still, he could easily pick up any gigastacy he wanted and turn them into his orbiters without any problems at all.
He could but if Chico was right next to him the Giga stacy would easily forget about Sean

He could but if Chico was right next to him the Giga stacy would easily forget about Sean
Nah, it would be a 55/45 chance in Chico's favor. Sean O Pry wont get mogged by Chico, they'd just be gigachads together

33172e7fc70bb7ccf3fbc1177cc8251a
I forget his name. But he's more of a Brad.

Chico is the best of both worlds. He has the pretty boy thing going for him. He can attract a wide range of women from teens all the way up to milfs. Pretty boys tend to age better.

David Gandy and Sean O Pry are both better looking guys in my opinion, but their shelf life is rather short. David Gandy peaked in his late 20s and now he looks like chit in comparison to his former self. Sean o Pry is norwooding badly.

JmkwO5PKrMqsn6UFta7wWfryxiwHG4Tg8tomD uVIjQ

there can onlybe one

I wouldn´t mind looking like Jon Kortajarena.

Jon-Kortajarena-2.jpg

kortajarena has Mediterranean/latin slayer phenotype which mogs nerdic imo. another good option would be jeremy meeks which is chadrone, half white and black, best of both worlds.

Without doubt a young Chris Carmack:

DGbtaKT.jpg

AbercrombieFall2000c.jpg

That's what proper facial development looks like, kids.

1) Miroslav Cech

Angular pretty-boy without faggy/twink features

2) Josh Arnett (Young ofc, OLDFAGS KYS!)

Every time you read about some slutty high-school teacher fucking their student, they invariably look like this. This is the kind of guy that sexually virile, prime teens fantasize about.

3) Chris Carmack

If you don't look like this kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.