Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Which individual female has inflicted the most emotional trauma on you throughout your entire life

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Yeah what's the most emotional trauma that has ever been inflicted on you by a :foidSoy:
Mak
Screen Shot 2022 11 11 at 40746 PM

You're weak if you have let a women give you any sort of trauma

I haven't casually really interacted with many foids not part of my family, especially in a way that might result in the usual discriminatory treatment; I guess It's simply the entire network of them, fueling themselves through rampant moral degeneracy, hypergamous discrimination and hostile treatment towards subhumans, and overall their incredibly infuriating way of displaying their foid privilege... :society:

Getting legitimately bullied by a foid is something stranger to me; it seems most of them usually have a group of Chads and Chadlites, ready to intervene on behalf of them if any sort of repercussion from their behaviour is felt. :feelsUgh:

Hmm

One time when I was a child I had a crush on a turkish foid from my school. I would follow her to her bus station and sit next to her in class. My elbow would touch hers in class it was the best feeling in the world I was always looking forward to the classes we had together.

Then one day some nigger blackcel came over and bullied me in front of her. I could see in her eyes she found me disgusting for being so weak. I never done anything to this nigger. He just bullied me because I was low status and easy target.

It was sad man. It didnt end there. People kept fucking with me till end of time.

At least now strangers dont fuck with me anymore because I look like Im 1 second away from murdering somebody so people leave me alone. Also I carry a knife and I will literally murder the person that fucks with me I dont care what difference does it make to me I already live in genetic prison... My freedom is to live in a small house and rot hahahahahahahahah rot here or rot in jail no difference.

I want someone to try to kill me., every night I walk through a dark park and dark alleys and there is nobody there Ive been doing it for past 4 years always have a knife with me in case somebody attacks me....

Every day I take the most dangerous path to a shop I go to and nothing ever happens to me I even walk next to junkies and druggies to try make them rob me. I dont want to provoke anybody I just walk and if somebody tries fuck with me its over for us both either I will die or him because I am not backing down ever again in my life I wont let people fuck with me anymore I cant do it its over I cant do it no

I had enough of this shit I dont want others to fuck with me and get away with it anymore I always let everyone get away with everything when it comes to me.

I dont want to do that anymore.

The girls that bullied me

My mother.

Other than her, there was this foid I met in some class I took. I was bluepilled that time and just happened to start talking with her. Soon I learned she had a boyfriend (of course), but she'd reach out to me and sometimes complain to me about her bf. She also sort of kawai smile at me when I said funny things. I was never interested, because she had a bf, was hot as fuck and tall, but her behavior suggested she was interested. So I developed interest too, and soon she told me she had broken up with her bf. I thought that was my chance so I asked her out.

It was then that she started with her major flaky bullshit, and she soon she stopped reaching out. Some weeks later I learned she used to cheat on her now ex (not with me though) and I started noticing she had contact with several other new guys. Some of them gave her rides, to other she just talked. All this felt like a punch in the stomach. It's life she broke the boyfriend "job" for several guys. She had friendly guys, guys she used for her car, guys she used for attention, for fucking, etc. She was a major price of shit and a narcissistic whore not like others.

My mother.

Other than her, there was this foid I met in some class I took. I was bluepilled that time and just happened to start talking with her. Soon I learned she had a boyfriend (of course), but she'd reach out to me and sometimes complain to me about her bf. She also sort of kawai smile at me when I said funny things. I was never interested, because she had a bf, was hot as fuck and tall, but her behavior suggested she was interested. So I developed interest too, and soon she told me she had broken up with her bf. I thought that was my chance so I asked her out.

It was then that she started with her major flaky bullshit, and she soon she stopped reaching out. Some weeks later I learned she used to cheat on her now ex (not with me though) and I started noticing she had contact with several other new guys. Some of them gave her rides, to other she just talked. All this felt like a punch in the stomach. It's life she broke the boyfriend "job" for several guys. She had friendly guys, guys she used for her car, guys she used for attention, for fucking, etc. She was a major price of shit and a narcissistic whore not like others.

My mom for giving birth to me with femlet genetics.

There are to types of cels: the ones for whom it's their mom and the ones for whom it's their oneitis.

my mom, for creating me.

if she doesnt count, then my oneitis i had when i was 16. (my experience with her made me realize oneitis is cucked)

Nigga it's Intellau nothing he posts makes any fucking sense
to be fair, you have to have an extremely high iq to understand intellau

For me it's definitely oneitis. Meeting her changed my life so profoundly it's unbearable. And it was really so random... don't want to tell exactly so that I'm not indentified by people I know irl (you never know who lurks) but all it took was for one guy to sleep over his alarm clock. You never know what enormous butterfly effects you can trigger for others with such tiny things.

Yeah, I know this now.

Experience is the teacher.

Last edited: