Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Incel Here Ticks You Off The Most.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Everyone discuss down below. What user do you think here is scummy/fake and doesn't belong on this forum. We'll eventually gather votes and we'll do a vote and kick them off this forum. Cheers.:bigbrain:

@Vrthraghna That fucking piece of shit is the reason for all my suffering.. I hope he fucking dies so I can finally have some peace

@Vrthraghna That fucking piece of shit is the reason for all my suffering.. I hope he fucking dies so I can finally have some peace
He should burn in hell

@Lolimancer has been quite mean to me.

Another LGBT INCEL PROPAGANDIST on Twitter. This guy is an ACTIVE Lookism Blackpill poster.

Man they are EVERYWHERE!!! For the record, this incel blackpill guy is from the UK and was the same guy who orchestrated a young autistic black man to kill himself eith carbon monoxide just months ago, just because of his looks.

You incels are EVIL GAY bastards.

I already sent a bunch of documents to his local police force
Definitely not this John dude, he's pretty funny :feelshaha:

Another LGBT INCEL PROPAGANDIST on Twitter. This guy is an ACTIVE Lookism Blackpill poster.

Man they are EVERYWHERE!!! For the record, this incel blackpill guy is from the UK and was the same guy who orchestrated a young autistic black man to kill himself eith carbon monoxide just months ago, just because of his looks.

Dude we're talking about on THIS SITE

That retard is a faggot not an incel, nigger

@Moeggels
White, middle class, 6ft, has high tier normie face and justifies existence here with undiagnosed autism.

Agreed, Moeggels thinks he's such a Chad that he can ascend on dating apps even with autism

Seems fakecel to me

Last edited:
What a dumb thread

There are quite a few incels here who I have intellectual disagreements with but I still respect their contributions to this community.

Agreed, Moeggels thinks he's such a Chad that he can ascend on dating apps even with autism

Seems fakecel to me
He also thinks gymmaxxing isn't cope, which might well be true for him. However for most of us here it's not going to do any good. Either due to an ugly face, being a manlet, or some combination of both. A sub 4 with a shredded body is still a sub 4, and tbh my muscle building genetics are clearly complete garbage as well.

Going to have to go with Moeggels as well.

He also thinks gymmaxxing isn't cope, which might well be true for him. However for most of us here it's not going to do any good. Either due to an ugly face, being a manlet, or some combination of both. A sub 4 with a shredded body is still a sub 4, and tbh my muscle building genetics are clearly complete garbage as well.

Going to have to go with Moeggels as well.

Over for Moeggelscels.

What a dumb thread

There are quite a few incels here who I have intellectual disagreements with but I still respect their contributions to this community.
Just trying to spice this forum up a little.

I think they all got banned. I like to think I'm quite good at spotting a LARPer (@ohwell being the most recent).

Ghostbuster15k and Chanabi I think

also grip has other “sleeper” accounts too which have 0 posts or very few

once the account he’s using currently gets banned, another one is already posting
I knew he was @Ghostbuster15k :feelsjuice:

Jfl everytime one of his alts gets banned, 2 new ones pop up out of the blue and take its place. He’s like the forum roach or smthn

Jfl everytime one of his alts gets banned, 2 new ones pop up out of the blue and take its place. He’s like the forum roach or smthn
nigga got me like nicholas cage in Vampire's Kiss (1988)

I like all except @Incelius Savage , he's such a dick sometimes. Also likes anime and stuff