Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which image makes more sense?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Which pic makes more sense?

• Pic 1

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Pic 2

Votes: 35 97.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Which one makes more sense?

Pic 1:
P5o3piwtfgv31

Pic 2:
wLYI1TM.gif

There is a poll. How come people can be this braindead?

Where did the second gif come from?

I never had diaria like this

how much nitro glycerin did she put up her ass. that shit nasty

That first pic reminds me that I really wish I could convince some of you guys to let go of this idea of "I want to be loved".

It's blue pilled AF. Let it go.

When you want to be with a woman, it's usually because she is beautiful and you desire her. You do the loving, and that's ok. Women are naturally selected for their ability to be desired, aka loved, by men. Men are selected for their ability to satisfy that desire, and that usually means behavioral competition with other men. That used to, anyway.

I know now things are fucked up, and women now are free to fuck only men they are physically attracted to, in the same way men are physically attracted to women. But those men are rare, for the reasons I was mentioning : that is not what men used to be selected for.

So stop hoping to be loved in the same way you love women. That's not how things work.

Now, I know what you mean. You're longing for a long term love, one that goes beyond physical attraction, with intimacy, complicity and shit. But if you say "why don't women love me?" that's really not what it sounds like. It really sounds like you don't understand why you are not as desirable to women as say a fashion top model is to men. That makes you sound stupid because it should be obvious.

:soy: pic 2!!!!!!!! how much madam????

if you accept advice on first pic and become a real man, as a reward you can buy shit from the lady in the second pic

if you accept advice on first pic and become a real man, as a reward you can buy shit from the lady in the second pic
Based and shitpilled!

I wonder how much it costs?

Lol.

If you vote pic 1 you’re cucked

That first pic reminds me that I really wish I could convince some of you guys to let go of this idea of "I want to be loved".

It's blue pilled AF. Let it go.

When you want to be with a woman, it's usually because she is beautiful and you desire her. You do the loving, and that's ok. Women are naturally selected for their ability to be desired, aka loved, by men. Men are selected for their ability to satisfy that desire, and that usually means behavioral competition with other men. That used to, anyway.

I know now things are fucked up, and women now are free to fuck only men they are physically attracted to, in the same way men are physically attracted to women. But those men are rare, for the reasons I was mentioning : that is not what men used to be selected for.

So stop hoping to be loved in the same way you love women. That's not how things work.

Now, I know what you mean. You're longing for a long term love, one that goes beyond physical attraction, with intimacy, complicity and shit. But if you say "why don't women love me?" that's really not what it sounds like. It really sounds like you don't understand why you are not as desirable to women as say a fashion top model is to men. That makes you sound stupid because it should be obvious.

We know boyo.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based and shitpilled!

I wonder how much it costs?

Lol.
It looks like some custom order with video included. Wouldn't be surprised if it costs $1000

Wtf is wrong with you, japs?

I have literally got an erection after seeing pic 2

Why do you keep doing this? Do you get off on our suffering?

gonna start opening ur threads with caution from now on

Now this, is a shitpost.

"Because your lower third combined with your height isnt good (enough)"

is it bad if my dick is rock hard for the second vid?

looks like a garden hose

Pic 2 opened my eyes.

Lmao that GIF. Disgusting
She has some nice feet...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Second picture in my honest opinion