Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which group of people/, ethnicity on .is do you think are likely to be fakecels?

Yep. The average ones will usually date spic men. Plus, spics and blacks just seem to have mogger social networks. I always noticed this. They are never usually by themselves. They almost always have a group of friends around them or a gf.
Exactly.

Whenever I see Blacks & Mestizos(most Spics I see, very very rare I see a "White" Castizo), they always are in groups of friends, be it with or without foids.

They're giga-NT, low-inhib, and loud also; exact opposite of me.
Yeah, 6’0” isn’t even that tall anymore. Height inflation is real
The US stats show 5'10 is average, but it includes non Gen-Z who are shorter on average, as well as non-blacks & non-whites who dragged it down by at least 1-2 inches I'd say.

I'd say average across the board for Gen-Z is around 5'11ish, in the US at least.

Exactly.

Whenever I see Blacks & Mestizos(most Spics I see, very very rare I see a "White" Castizo), they always are in groups of friends, be it with or without foids.

They're giga-NT, low-inhib, and loud also; exact opposite of me.
Yep. They are essentially polar opposites of me as well
The US stats show 5'10 is average, but it includes non Gen-Z who are shorter on average, as well as non-blacks & non-whites who dragged it down by at least 1-2 inches I'd say.

I'd say average across the board for Gen-Z is around 5'11ish, in the US at least.
That’s crazy that a height like that became mainstream

IMG 5258
IMG 5257

@NearEnd I know you said you're mixed, but never told me which side: Based on what you said here, I think it's obvious which side it is.

@NearEnd I know you said you're mixed, but never told me which side: Based on what you said here, I think it's obvious which side it is.
Im mulatto as I mentioned before wdym?

Im mulatto as I mentioned before wdym?
I was asking once which side the black was from, and I'm assuming it was your dad based on the context here.

I was asking once which side the black was from, and I'm assuming it was your dad based on the context here.
Yes you are right, my father is black. That is in fact the most common pairing when it comes to black/white couples

Yes you are right, my father is black. That is in fact the most common pairing when it comes to black/white couples
Yup, same for the US:
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

But don't let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that

I don't believe in Blackcels if they live in the USA.

ethnics in general

Everybody but asians.

At this point black women are honorary incels jfl
Brutally ovER for them, they're like game characters that have no buffs, just a abundance of nerfs.They're the ugliest foids, the poorest, lowest IQ, major self hatred issues, and no community financial safety nets. They used to be the only foids with big butts but now I even see some noodles with bubble butts now. What a brutal existence sheebons live, they might be more cursed than the average incel :feelsrope:

Some cultures increase the SMV of some races and ethnicities, but ugly is ugly, regardless of where you're from.