Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which force do you think is more powerful in humans, lookism or gynocentrism?

Which force is more powerful in humans?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Discuss. It's a tough one, I'd like to see arguments before deciding my vote.

Lookism, since we are conditioned to feel empathy for what is beautiful and it basically shapes our judgement about almost everything

Last edited:
whats gynocentrism?
Everything revolving around pussy?

Lookism is more powerful among women.
Gynocentrism is more powerful among men.

It possibly has to do with the fact that women discriminate against men based primarily on physical appearance so their offspring are born with superior genes.

Whereas men have the natural instinct to provide and protect women so they're more prone to defending and fighting for them when it's necessary.

Lookism.

Ugliness results in you being unwanted by everyone and shit out into hell by the universe.

It possibly has to do with the fact that women discriminate against men based primarily on physical appearance so their offspring are born with superior genes.
That's a cope in today's age, women today literally get abortions so they wouldn't have to stop taking chads' dicks for 9 months, even if they end up having a "superior genes" kid all those genes end up getting fucked by his father not being present in his life + his whore single "mother" making him a sissy faggot betabuxxer.

Lookism is more powerful among women.
Gynocentrism is more powerful among men.

Whereas men have the natural instinct to provide and protect women so they're more prone to defending and fighting for them when it's necessary.
Therefore gynocentrism is more powerful cuz men are the ones who define the limits.

lookism probably? both are really pervasive

Lookism. Attractive males also are privileged and live on tutorial mode. Its impossible to be a failure as a attractive person.

Lookism is ridiculous but I think honestly Gynocentrism to me by a tiny bit more than the former because you win if you’re born a toilet sure if you’re born an attractive male you get it easy but it doesn’t truly compare to just exist mode that toilets have

Cultural values and media influence are coerced onto people which propagates further to others. They have significant ties that can shape the models of lookism and gynocentrism

Why the fuck are people saying lookism?

Lookism is highly exaggerated, it only happens to men sometimes and never happens to women, while gynocentrism happens all the time EVEN ON INCEL SPACES (@Mainländer has made a thread about that)

Just having a pussy alone gives you much value. Even if you are a ugly woman. Men will compete and simp for you.

I think overall gynocentrism is stronger.

whats gynocentrism?
Everything revolving around pussy?
Yes, the human tendency to put women in the first place in general.

[UWSL]gynocentrism[/UWSL]​

Pronunciation /ˌɡʌɪnə(ʊ)ˈsɛntrɪz(ə)m/​

noun​

• [UWSL]Primary or exclusive focus on women; gynocentric theory or practice; the advocacy of this.[/UWSL]

I'm gonna go with lookism

Gynocentrism enables lookism and other forms of female discrimination so gynocentrism.

Gynocentrism, easy. Otherwise the "body positivity" movement would feature at least some men. Right now it's like 90% directed at women with only a scanty sliver directed at men. The reason why? Women's feelings are more important than ugly people's feelings.

I think I'm voting for lookism for now. I can see an ugly, old woman as a beggar no one cares about on the streets, but not a 10/10 young Chad in the same situation, for instance.

This guy for instance is far from being 10/10 and already managed to go from being a beggar directly to being a model, which shows how ridiculously privileged good-looking people are.

Although laws tip way more to the gynocentric side, as for humans and their individual reactions, lookism wins I think.

Last edited:
Thought experiment: Imagine a Chad and fugly foid getting in a fight. Who do you think more people will support?

Lookism because ugly people (males mostly) always have it bad.

while Gynocentrism exists there are some areas of life where men have an advantage.

Gynocentrism. Look at a press. When something bad happens, its always 'women and children' and sometimes 'the eldery' that is worth mentioning. And worship of children is also a part of gynocentrism since female world revolves around things related to her and her children.
The whole world was angered when Boko Haram kidnapped girls in Nigeria but who cared about the boys ?( there were future Chads among them, of course ).
As for homeless old women, they still can get help more easily than men. People still think that 'its our fault if we cannot help them' but no one fucking cares about homeless men. I see almost only men amongst the homeless.

And worship of children is also a part of gynocentrism since female world revolves around things related to her and her children.
High IQ observation. But it's lookism as well, of course.