Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which experiences with foids broke you

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
share the experiences you've had with foids that absolutely broke you down emotionally, or have had lasting effects on you, i have 2

1. let's refer to her by her initial, H. Me and H met in middle school, we only ever talked one time though so that part of the story doesn't really matter, we only ever started talking on instagram after she had moved to texas and after i moved schools and we met again through the school gc that we had for our old middle school. i learned a lot of horrible things about her. she was oddly obsessed with kinks (bdsm notably) at the age of fucking 12, she had apparently been sexually assaulted at some point when she was young, she lived with her older brother not her parents, she would sell nudes online to old men, she self harmed, and she would get dick pics from guys and make fun of them in a girls gc. fast forward freshmen year of high school and although i still had her added on social media, we never talked, i only started talking to her again because she posted on her story that she was in my city, i knew she moved back to florida from texas but i didn't know she was 20 mins away from me. we started talking and i figured out she had got thrown in a psych ward for self harm and suicidal thoughts apparently lol and i was under the impression she had fixed her act because she had a few years to mature from her middle school whoreyness and i thought maybe the therapy at the psych ward would help her. basically out of no where she starts flirting with me, and eventually she asks me out. of course i say yes because i was desperate for a crumb of pussy and i had never had a relationship before this, but don't be too quick to call me a fakecel, what would ensue next would haunt me until this very second that im typing this. basically she larped as my girlfriend for a week or 2 then without warning dumps me. fast forward i blocked her and a few weeks later cops come to my house regarding some things i said online, and when they showed me the screenshots, guess who took them? HER!!! she screenshotted my posts and even our conversations that we had WHEN we were "dating". then i figured out recently by looking at her instagram that she now has a gigachad bf so that's cool. should have known she was still a whore (and no we never kissed, hugged, fucked, heldhands etc. she never loved me, she played me, im not a fakecel)

TL;DR: whore played me for fun then reported me to the feds when she got bored

2. this girls first initial is M. me and M met on a discord server for tcc related stuff and i knew she was a bit coo coo from the get go, apparently she had anorexia and bpd, so that's cool. but after talking to her through discord i figured out that she lived an hour away from me, so i eventually develop more of a crush on her thinking her proximity to me could be a chance to get a girlfriend. but i figured out that she had a boyfriend already and that she was overly obsessed with him due to her bpd and that nothing i could do could make her like me, and what girl would like me anyway im a clown for thinking i could get a chance with a girl while being ugly and 5'7". but anyways, me and her still remain friends for a while and she would just constantly brag about her boyfriend to me, even graphic details like how he fucks her and shit, just plain weird. fast forward to my birthday, november 8th and this bitch blocks me without warning. we didn't end off on bad terms or nothing. no explanation at all. she didn't tell me happy birthday, just a big fat block after claiming to be my friend for like 2 months. about a week later i get tired of this girl who i thought was my friend having me blocked, so i have my buddy message her number asking for an explanation on why she blocked me, and like a minute later i get a text from her boyfriend telling me she no longer wants to be my friend (even tho i did nothing wrong) and that i need to stop contacting and worrying about her.

TL;DR: foid claims to be my friend then blocks me when she gets bored and chad tells her to

these 2 hurtful experiences have shaped who i am today. i am now blackpilled and i realize that it isn't over, it never began. i am too ugly, too short, too low socially, etc. to be of a foids liking. the closest ive ever been to a foid is a friend and now i don't have any foid friends after those experiences.

Last edited:
I am not going to read the bible

My oneitis rejecting me then dating a tallfag was the worst thing ever because she was a virgin at the time and she looked perfect but this ugly motherfucker got her because of his height.

It was the only time a approached a girl

I went to a college party once and almost everyone was making out and peers were pressuring me because I wasn't, so I drank to built up courage and asked a lonely fat foid if she wanted to

I was rejected by a lonely fat foid :feelsrope:

My oneitis rejecting me then dating a tallfag was the worst thing ever because she was a virgin at the time and she looked perfect but this ugly motherfucker got her because of his height.
brootal:dafuckfeels:

constant rejection

The tldr is still too long

Assistance Provided:

There is no "Stealing"; femoids are not helpless children.

My "fragile damsel" oneitis was flirting with Chad while I was fantasizing about having a relationship with her. She knew exactly what she was doing.

nigga i aint reading that

I read up on body language in 9th grade and found that the girls were showing positive, interested signals to everybody but me

one night I was out drinking with a foid who I really liked. I was walking her back to my dorm and I was drunk enough to work up enough courage to finally tell this girl how I felt. When we got back to my dorm we were listening to music and hanging out on my couch and I told her I liked her and she shot me down. It wasn't the first time I've been rejected but it was the first time I ever really loved someone and thats what broke me the most. A few months later I saw her dancing on this 6'4" fucking lanklet in our friend group. I swear I could feel ER talking to me like obi wan did to luke. I never got over that shit, and from then on I have looked at ever single foid in disgust for what they really are. Deceptive low down whores on the prowl for whatever gets them off that instant. Disgusting vile creatures.

Imagine telling your "friend" that you like this girl and then he tries getting with that girl even though you told him you had feelings for her.

just fucking lol at my life :kys:
when the smart girl i liked got with my "friend" who was a high school dropout, even after i told him that i had feelings for her.

i faced a lot of rejections before that but that was such a brutal blackpill for me. women would rather date attractive failures than an unattractive guy trying to do his best and your "friends" will easily backstab you for some pussy.
it's been 10 months, 4 days, and 5 hours.

a smart girl i liked got with a highschool dropout who i once considered my friend. we used to play together and sometimes even hang out. i told him my feelings about the girl but he threw our "friendship" away just for some pussy. :kys:

jfl, just focus on your education bro. just have a good personality bro. just jump through all these hoops bro.:soy:

this was like my first brutal blackpill. i have experienced many rejections but this memory keeps living rent free in my head. it drives me insane. i got a job and get money, my mother started caring for me to compensate for neglecting during my childhood. i don't feel so bad, but this memory never fucking leaves me and it tortures me :feelsree:

i guess i shouldn't put so much value on it. at least it reinforces the blackpill. girls would rather get with an attractive high school dropout than an ugly guy who tried his best in school.

personality wise, my "friend" and i are pretty similar. but she chose him anyway cause he was more attractive. i can't forget this fucking memory :feelsrope:
Sorry if this counts as a racebait post.

Here is some context:

As time keeps passing, I can't help but hate niggers. Not blackcels though :forcedsmile:, I feel bad for anyone cursed with inceldom.

View: https://soundcloud.com/tadhger-250018256/peter-griffin-says-the-n-word-for-3-minutes

share the experiences you've had with foids that absolutely broke you down emotionally, or have had lasting effects on you, i have 2

1. let's refer to her by her initial, H. Me and H met in middle school, we only ever talked one time though so that part of the story doesn't really matter, we only ever started talking on instagram after she had moved to texas and after i moved schools and we met again through the school gc that we had for our old middle school. i learned a lot of horrible things about her. she was oddly obsessed with kinks (bdsm notably) at the age of fucking 12, she had apparently been sexually assaulted at some point when she was young, she lived with her older brother not her parents, she would sell nudes online to old men, she self harmed, and she would get dick pics from guys and make fun of them in a girls gc. fast forward freshmen year of high school and although i still had her added on social media, we never talked, i only started talking to her again because she posted on her story that she was in my city, i knew she moved back to florida from texas but i didn't know she was 20 mins away from me. we started talking and i figured out she had got thrown in a psych ward for self harm and suicidal thoughts apparently lol and i was under the impression she had fixed her act because she had a few years to mature from her middle school whoreyness and i thought maybe the therapy at the psych ward would help her. basically out of no where she starts flirting with me, and eventually she asks me out. of course i say yes because i was desperate for a crumb of pussy and i had never had a relationship before this, but don't be too quick to call me a fakecel, what would ensue next would haunt me until this very second that im typing this. basically she larped as my girlfriend for a week or 2 then without warning dumps me. fast forward i blocked her and a few weeks later cops come to my house regarding some things i said online, and when they showed me the screenshots, guess who took them? HER!!! she screenshotted my posts and even our conversations that we had WHEN we were "dating". then i figured out recently by looking at her instagram that she now has a gigachad bf so that's cool. should have known she was still a whore (and no we never kissed, hugged, fucked, heldhands etc. she never loved me, she played me, im not a fakecel)

2. this girls first initial is M. me and M met on a discord server for tcc related stuff and i knew she was a bit coo coo from the get go, apparently she had anorexia and bpd, so that's cool. but after talking to her through discord i figured out that she lived an hour away from me, so i eventually develop more of a crush on her thinking her proximity to me could be a chance to get a girlfriend. but i figured out that she had a boyfriend already and that she was overly obsessed with him due to her bpd and that nothing i could do could make her like me, and what girl would like me anyway im a clown for thinking i could get a chance with a girl while being ugly and 5'7". but anyways, me and her still remain friends for a while and she would just constantly brag about her boyfriend to me, even graphic details like how he fucks her and shit, just plain weird. fast forward to my birthday, november 8th and this bitch blocks me without warning. we didn't end off on bad terms or nothing. no explanation at all. she didn't tell me happy birthday, just a big fat block after claiming to be my friend for like 2 months. about a week later i get tired of this girl who i thought was my friend having me blocked, so i have my buddy message her number asking for an explanation on why she blocked me, and like a minute later i get a text from her boyfriend telling me she no longer wants to be my friend (even tho i did nothing wrong) and that i need to stop contacting and worrying about her.

TL;DR: foid claims to be my friend then blocks me when she gets bored and chad tells her to

these 2 hurtful experiences have shaped who i am today. i am now blackpilled and i realize that it isn't over, it never began. i am too ugly, too short, too low socially, etc. to be of a foids liking. the closest ive ever been to a foid is a friend and now i don't have any foid friends after those experiences.
You sound like a fucking normie and you will probably get banned in roughly 2 months

getting pepper sprayed by a classmate for asking what time of the day it was

You sound like a fucking normie and you will probably get banned in roughly 2 months
how am i a normie
i get fucking led on and played by a whore who was making a mockery of me the entire time we were supposed to be "dating" such as getting her ass slapped at school by other dudes, saying i have a "video game nerd voice", getting matching pfps with her "guy best friend" and just generally ignoring my texts for long periods of time and then using the "sleeping" excuse. only for her to dump me for no good reason, report me to the cops, then flex her new gigachad bf on instagram, and it STILL isn't fucking good enough to be accepted by you people?
and then the 2nd story isn't even about a relationship it was just this foid friend that i had a crush on that i used to have that was mentally ill and then ghosted me on my birthday, thats pretty much it

Last edited:
I dont know at what point i realised it was over but recently some femoids harassed me by sarcastically saying things like "youre so hot!" And when i got far away enough from them they said "fuck you asshole." I literally did nothing and said nothing; i was literally just walking by and minding my own business

I dont know at what point i realised it was over but recently some femoids harassed me by sarcastically saying things like "youre so hot!" And when i got far away enough from them they said "fuck you asshole." I literally did nothing and said nothing; i was literally just walking by and minding my own business
jesus that's brutal

how am i a normie
i get fucking led on and played by a whore who was making a mockery of me the entire time we were supposed to be "dating" such as getting her ass slapped at school by other dudes, saying i have a "video game nerd voice", getting matching pfps with her "guy best friend" and just generally ignoring my texts for long periods of time and then using the "sleeping" excuse. only for her to dump me for no good reason, report me to the cops, then flex her new gigachad bf on instagram, and it STILL isn't fucking good enough to be accepted by you people?
and then the 2nd story isn't even about a relationship it was just this foid friend that i had a crush on that i used to have that was mentally ill and then ghosted me on my birthday, thats pretty much it
I only read the first sentence, but I will explain to you why I think that you're a normie:

>Wojak doomer pfp ==> the doomer meme was hijacked by normies
>foid didn't instantly reject you ==> you effectively mog truecels in that regard
>"that's cool" ==> turbonormie speak

You will leave this place in roughly two months

I only read the first sentence, but I will explain to you why I think that you're a normie:

>Wojak doomer pfp ==> the doomer meme was hijacked by normies
>foid didn't instantly reject you ==> you effectively mog truecels in that regard
>"that's cool" ==> turbonormie speak

You will leave this place in roughly two months
i like the doomer pfp, it used to be apu holding a blackpill but i figured out someone else had it so i just changed it to something else and it's been this ever since

i never asked the 2nd girl out because she already had a boyfriend and would constantly tell me about him so i knew she would say no, and the 1st girl asked me out only to make a mockery of me the entire time we were in that "relationship"

and "that's cool" is just everyday lingo, do i have to use -pill -maxxing -cel chad stacy virgin etc everytime i make a post? also no this place is my cope forum so i won't leave unless it's getting banned

i like the doomer pfp, it used to be apu holding a blackpill but i figured out someone else had it so i just changed it to something else and it's been this ever since

i never asked the 2nd girl out because she already had a boyfriend and would constantly tell me about him so i knew she would say no, and the 1st girl asked me out only to make a mockery of me the entire time we were in that "relationship"

and "that's cool" is just everyday lingo, do i have to use -pill -maxxing -cel chad stacy virgin etc everytime i make a post? also no this place is my cope forum so i won't leave unless it's getting banned

1- when I was a kid I was sexually abused and I told my sister about it, she started to use it as a mockery, for example, once she painted me as a girl and told me that I looked like a bitch and that's why I was raped (while laughing) and constantly alluded to the event, like she let a drop of saliva slowly fall on my face (just like my abuser did) sometimes she insisted on putting her thumb in my mouth (I guess it was another allusion to oral sex or something like that)

2- when I tried to date a girl in high school, but some bullies beated me in front of her, while they were hitting me they told her that I was her boyfriend, since then she started treating me like shit, for example, talking shit about me when I was a meter away, and without hiding it, with the purpose of making me listen, fucking bitch

3- in middle school some bitches told a teacher that I was looking at their panties under their skirts, first I saw how they planned it while laughing, and I got cold with fear, then I saw how they went to the teacher, and I was scared as shit because my dad would beat me up for that, and that's exactly what happened, my dad found out about it and literally he beated me with a stick in the back.

4-
when we had to take care of some eggs as if they were our babies, and for that the girls in my class had to choose a husband to take care of the egg as parents.
one by one the bitches were choosing their husbands, until there were only two boys, obviously they didn't choose me and that destroyed my mind in a thousand pieces. in my classroom there were shy, introverted girls who didn't talk at anyone and they were victims of bullying, and you know what? they preferred to stay with an asshole who bullied them than to stay with me, that day I realized how little anyone in my classroom cared about me, they didn't feel pity for me.

tl;dr: no one chose me as a husband to take care of a baby egg.

1- when I was a kid I was sexually abused and I told my sister about it, she started to use it as a mockery, for example, once she painted me as a girl and told me that I looked like a bitch and that's why I was raped (while laughing) and constantly alluded to the event, like she let a drop of saliva slowly fall on my face (just like my abuser did) sometimes she insisted on putting her thumb in my mouth (I guess it was another allusion to oral sex or something like that)

2- when I tried to date a girl in high school, but some bullies beated me in front of her, while they were hitting me they told her that I was her boyfriend, since then she started treating me like shit, for example, talking shit about me when I was a meter away, and without hiding it, with the purpose of making me listen, fucking bitch

3- in middle school some bitches told a teacher that I was looking at their panties under their skirts, first I saw how they planned it while laughing, and I got cold with fear, then I saw how they went to the teacher, and I was scared as shit because my dad would beat me up for that, and that's exactly what happened, my dad found out about it and literally he beated me with a stick in the back.

4- when we had to take care of some eggs as if they were our babies, and for that the girls in my class had to choose a husband to take care of the egg as parents.
one by one the bitches were choosing their husbands, until there were only two boys, obviously they didn't choose me and that destroyed my mind in a thousand pieces. in my classroom there were shy, introverted girls who didn't talk at anyone and they were victims of bullying, and you know what? they preferred to stay with an asshole who bullied them than to stay with me, that day I realized how little anyone in my classroom cared about me, they didn't feel pity for me.

holy fucking shit im sorry to hear all of those stories, that's the text book definition of brutal. the world sucks

4- when we had to take care of some eggs as if they were our babies, and for that the girls in my class had to choose a husband to take care of the egg as parents.

Brutal. So many toilets are pure evil, and so are your father and those bullies. :feelssus: If I remember correctly, I've read a bunch of other such stories from you, too.

Holy shit, that's beyond brutal

They ignored and treated me cold for years, this is exactly why i never approached girls in school. I was aware that these whores would reject me even before i start talking to them

There are so many and some are so bad that I don't even want to remember.

all of them tbh:cryfeels:
There was no happy end

one night I was out drinking with a foid who I really liked. I was walking her back to my dorm and I was drunk enough to work up enough courage to finally tell this girl how I felt. When we got back to my dorm we were listening to music and hanging out on my couch and I told her I liked her and she shot me down. It wasn't the first time I've been rejected but it was the first time I ever really loved someone and thats what broke me the most. A few months later I saw her dancing on this 6'4" fucking lanklet in our friend group. I swear I could feel ER talking to me like obi wan did to luke. I never got over that shit, and from then on I have looked at ever single foid in disgust for what they really are. Deceptive low down whores on the prowl for whatever gets them off that instant. Disgusting vile creatures.
You should have been low inhib and touched her pussy

Attachments

• 2B22B8F2-990B-406A-8C6A-C7623AF56629.jpeg
    2B22B8F2-990B-406A-8C6A-C7623AF56629.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
Being put in beta orbiter category 4 times by 5+/10 women broke me.
Like the insane ego of an oval faced Slavtrash chick who teases you to lead you on only to stroke her invisible dick, when you finally show your emotions or pop the question ("Let's hang out" or "let's go get lunch"), they cut off all social contact and pretend they never met you.

Your sister is a demon,:lasereyes::reeeeee:she is tje worst of all of them,sorry you were sexually abused:feelstastyman: