Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when did you finally give up on everything?

HamsterCel

HamsterCel

Banned
-
image related

Attachments

• wizard rimuru 2.PNG
    wizard rimuru 2.PNG
    190.3 KB · Views: 81
as for me, ive been very depressed all my life but i completely gave up this year

Just yesterday when I stubbed my toe on a chair

When I turn into a magician.

when the smart girl i liked got with my "friend" who was a high school dropout, even after i told him that i had feelings for her.

i faced a lot of rejections before that but that was such a brutal blackpill for me. women would rather date attractive failures than an unattractive guy trying to do his best and your "friends" will easily backstab you for some pussy.

when the smart girl i liked got with my "friend" who was a high school dropout, even after i told him that i had feelings for her.

i faced a lot of rejections before that but that was such a brutal blackpill for me. women would rather date attractive failures than an unattractive guy trying to do his best and your "friends" will easily backstab you for some pussy.
fucking brutal

In terms of trying to "get girls " or "get with a girl" ? Probably at 30. But I knew way before that I'd never have a normal relationship, I just wanted to get laid at the Redpill stage

What’s your story
ive failed at everything i tried to do, never had any success. poorcel and ricecel. no irl friends, no social life. hikikomori. i can't stand being around normies, rather be alone and in my room where its safe. i cope with anime every night 24/7 , i just lay down and rot

According to the history books, I enter a depression at age 51 because I can no longer rely on the muscle suit and hair systems to freeze my youth in time. This is after I fake my looks in 2031 and live the life I always wanted at age 20 which would be 2016. So I guess I’ll give up on June 1 2046

A long time ago. I am just LDARing and passing time since then.