Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do "friends" backstab each other for some pussy

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Imagine telling your "friend" that you like this girl and then he tries getting with that girl even though you told him you had feelings for her.

just fucking lol at my life :kys:

The power of foid is dangerous and should be kept in control. Liberating foids will cause mayhem and instability

because "friends" dont exist.

Imagine telling your "friend" that you like this girl and then he tries getting with that girl even though you told him you had feelings for her.

this bitch aint your friend.
But there are some loyal people out there.

if you are not Chad, women want you to PROVE that you are a REAL MAN, who would throw his friends off a cliff to sniff some cunny.

Women are the VIPs in their own squid game

just fucking lol at my my life
Those cucks think if you were able to get a chance with her then they might too. It's selfish and disrespectful when normcucks do stuff like that. This is why I'd never bring a oneitis around any "friends" who mog me.

Those cucks think if you were able to get a chance with her then they might too. It's selfish and disrespectful when normcucks do stuff like that. This is why I'd never bring a oneitis around any "friends" who mog me.
They love intrasexual competition while still being mogged brutally

They love intrasexual competition while still being mogged brutally
That's like manlets liking to compete against NBA players in basketball.

I would do it too. I don't give a fuck about having friends and women are all I crave.

Its a viable evolutionary reproductive strategy sadly.:feelsUgh:

I would do it too. I don't give a fuck about having friends and women are all I crave.
at least you're aware and acknowledge it. now problem is that every other guy has the same idea ;)

20211011_181900-jpg.506571

at least you're aware of and acknowledge it. now problem is that every other guy has the same idea ;)

20211011_181900-jpg.506571
I know. I think incels tend to get their heads too far up their asses when they pretend they're "above" their instincts or something.