Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which do you find harder, being involuntarily celibate or being an involuntary celibate?

Which is harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
What I mean by this is that the first option is what most normies probably only think of, if and when they think of us: that we're not having sex. But the second option for me goes so much deeper: it's living life as someone who never has sex, which I think must be one of the hardest lives out there to live - empty of so much more than simply a lack of sex - and which is therefore my choice in this poll.

Well, "involuntary" is a choice you don't make?

So this wouldn't matter.

Anyways I'm assuming you mean being a volcel vs. being an incel?

I mean all of us here are both of these things. But which one do you find harder?

I edited the title from 'which is harder' to 'which do you find harder', for reasons of clarity.

You're delusional, both options are exactly the same. There is no difference.

I think op means is it harder going without sex or is it harder if you base your entire identity around not having sex. At least thats how it sounds.
Close. More like is it harder going without sex or is it harder living the life you are leading because of the fact that you don't have sex.

Close. More like is it harder going without sex or is it harder living the life you are leading because of the fact that you don't have sex.
Believe it or not sex is actually not the most important thing in life(for me). Now getting sex is a great motivator and validating but thats about it. I am far more distraught at the idea of having no purpose or mission in life. Just wageslaving away for the sake of it is a drain on the mind, body and soul. :feelsrope: