Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which country has the most BLACKPILLED incels in your opinion?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date

Which country has the most blackpilled incels?

• US

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Canada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other... (specify in comments)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-
Where I specify BLACKPILLED. Countries like japan/china don't count because the men aren't blackpilled they are just neeting hikimoris. India doesnt count either all the incels there are living in cow poop and have other things to worry about.

South Korea maby

I don't think they are blackpilled just neeting like japenese
Why not? Have you seen what's happening there recently? Koreancels are rising up
Plastic surgery capital of the world, no one takes the cake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4YZdSz2aA

High IQ. This is another big reason as well

Last edited:
Japan is neetcentral.
But i think South Korea is incel central

Where I specify BLACKPILLED. Countries like japan/china don't count because the men aren't blackpilled they are just neeting hikimoris. India doesnt count either all the incels there are living in cow poop and have other things to worry about.
Can't one be an incel and a hikikomori at the same time? I'm just asking.

Why not? Have you seen whar's happenening there recently? Koreancels are rising up

High IQ. This is another big reason as well
I was not aware wow
Plastic surgery capital of the world, no one takes the cake.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4YZdSz2aA

Plastic surgery for men also?

some godless northern european town, I would bet thousands of dollars on this

Sweden and Germany looks to have a lot of people on incel/blackpill forums

Sweden and Germany looks to have a lot of people on incel/blackpill forums
I know sweden is pretty bad yeah. Have you seen the tinder experiments there? I think its mostly due to the male surplus and feminist society.

How tf did Sweden get so many votes

Is it because what happened to them recently, what with the cultural enrichment

italy has their own incel forum I think

they have 5 forums easily. so I'm between Italy or Germany as the most blackpill countries.

Germany, especially is the only place in the world where highly sentient highly intelligent people can flourish, that's why philosophers who could be considered blackpilled come from there, and nowadays combined with the brutal hypergamy the nature of women is undeniable to them. My interactions across forums with them was always a learning experience.

they have 5 forums easily. so I'm between Italy or Germany as the most blackpill countries.

Germany, especially is the only place in the world where highly sentient highly intelligent people can flourish, that's why philosophers who could be considered blackpilled come from there, and nowadays combined with the brutal hypergamy the nature of women is undeniable to them. My interactions across forums with them was always a learning experience.
germany has their own incel forums? which one?

Can't one be an incel and a hikikomori at the same time? I'm just asking.
yeah how tf are hikikos not incel, do niggas really think a chad that had women fawning over him all his life would lock himself up in a basement to watch hentai? they're mid tier normie at the highest and probably ltn on average.

It's not Japan, that's for sure, those guys are thoroughly oblivious and blue-pilled.

I'm not sure which country has the most blackpilled incels, but wasn't the USSA the epicenter for the blackpill?

Afghanistan

USA has the largest population by far so it would be them

On English incel forums, per capita:

Definitely Sweden.

I thought that in Sweden there was no incel
also i think Brazil is the most blackpilled country
Where are the Swedencels?

I thought that in Sweden there was no incel
Sweden is the most feminist country in the world. And we are very good at English and highly active on the internet, so a lot of Swedish incels are aware of the blackpill.

Last edited: