Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which countries do you think are deteriorated to a shithole extent?

R

Rajhere

Greycel
I live in India. And it is not a good country at all. All the gods and celebrities are just depicted as masculine as possible and are all Chads. No one thinks about us incels.

Which countries do you think are worse or just as bad. Just wanna avoid these. Asking as i am a new incel.

India is a great country bhai.

Also, can an IIT tag make an ugly guy get laid?

Last edited:
United states

Spain, Italy, Portugal... you get it. No jobs unless you're high IQ (STEM related) and/or thug.

Spain, Italy, Portugal... you get it. No jobs unless you're high IQ (STEM related) and/or thug.
Do you think East Europe is a better country. Because West Europe seems to be entirely under feminism.

Do you think East Europe is a better country. Because West Europe seems to be entirely under feminism.
Eastern Europe has also some shithole countries, but Black Sea countries like Latvia and Estonia have a quite stable job market. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Don't forget about Czech Republic. Western Russia mogs too.

Eastern Europe has also some shithole countries, but Black Sea countries like Latvia and Estonia have a quite stable job market. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Latvia and Estonia are near Baltic Sea.

p
I don't know which parts of India you have been in, but delhi is certainly a feminist shithole.
Never been to India.

Isn’t goa the most gynocratic part of India?

I don't know which parts of India you have been in, but delhi is certainly a feminist shithole.
I am also from Delhi, bhai:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Latvia and Estonia are near Baltic Sea.
Thanks to you two I snickered.

I live in India. And it is not a good country at all. All the gods and celebrities are just depicted as masculine as possible and are all Chads. No one thinks about us incels.

Which countries do you think are worse or just as bad. Just wanna avoid these. Asking as i am a new incel.
Poland, because why not.

USA, Brazil, France

I opened tinder in Delhi,it's absolute suifuel.All the foids are dressed like whores and hunting for Chad's cock.These foids are going to be wives one day
I don't know which parts of India you have been in, but delhi is certainly a feminist shitholep

The U.S for sure. But basically every other country in the world lmaooooo

All of them.
Except Incelistan.

Would it make you feel better if the gods are depitched as foids?

United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France (it has always been shit), basically any country that speaks spanish (Spain is also fucked up by the west faggotry and feminism) and Canada.

"Canada", USSA, United Cuckdom, France, any country in America and west Europe.

any country in Africa

Usa has been on a downward spiral since 2003

“America!” :soy:

Better to say which states have declined, definitely California and maybe Florida too

All of the west is garbage, especially Anglo countries (US, Canada, UK, etc).

America by far. Then the other Anglo countries.

Then the European countries.

Then the developed East Asian countries.

Everywhere else and there is less American influence overall and thus, the women aren't as degenerate (yet).

Social media is rapidly doing more and more damage by the year.

The so-called mighty west in general, mang

JewSA, Germany, France and India.