Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which brands or corporations do you think discriminate the most against incels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In my opinion:
-Starbucks: It seems they only hire good looking ppl, I never go to Starbucks but when I see one I've never seen an incel tier barista. Also they hire much more foids than males.
-Abercrombie and fitch (and subsidiaries): Even the owner in 2013 said that their target is popular high schoolers, that they don't care about fat and ugly people kek.

Walgreens and CVS. I swear to fucking god they only hire women, I have NEVER seen a man working at either.

Almost (all) fashion brands, including luxury ones. On the other hand, you can already see their hypocrisy by including fat and ugly women.

American Eagle, Abercrombie Fitch, Aeropostale, JC Penney, Wet Seal
Walk into any major mall in America and you will see the gynocracy in spades

Literally every company ever

Tinder, Badoo and other dsting apps

Tbh all companies nowadays. And even my sister (who is a foid with a college degree) is having a hard time even getting a job at CVS or Whole Foods because these companies are currently only hiring trannies and niggers.

Only the companies where you need to show your face and NT personality.

Sex trafficking plastic surgery riddled faggot ex Abercrombie and Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries:

"We hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don't market to anyone other than that." Jeffries noted that "those companies that are in trouble are trying to target everybody: young, old, fat, skinny. But then you become totally vanilla. You don't alienate anybody, but you don't excite anybody, either."[

Last edited:
All companies do it since discrimination of men and specially men with problems is hot in society now. But there are companies that go the extra mile and actively spread hatred and misinformation. Big media, IT and fashion/cosmetics companies are the biggest offenders of that.

“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,” he said in an interview with Salon. “Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely.”

Mike Jeffries Abercrombie and Fitch

I really hope he gets r@ped daily in prison by some fat repulsive cunt with stinky breath
Honestly how can society be surprised at mass shootings when you have vindictive human garbage like this around?