Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which books do you recommend me to read?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
i am an avid book readers because it is my biggest cope

a good fellow gentleman recommended me "hermits" by peter france and i am going to read it. but when i end it i want more stuff.

are there any bookcels in here? if so what you guys recommend?

just give me shit to extend my miserable life before i rope :fuk:

22D149A1 5A30 4C59 8916 0ACEA02C5F8B

the divine comedy by dante

anything shakespeare

) “On The Fourfold Root Of The Principle Of Sufficient Reason”
[Now it is time to jump into the deep end with this one. It is a bit harder to read than the previous books, but it is essential to read to understand “The World as Will and Representation” since he keeps on referencing it.]

7) “The World As Will And Idea: Volume 1”
[Fresh off from reading the previous book, it is time to read his masterpiece. But, I would recommend reading just the first volume and read the next three books listed next as he keeps on referencing them. Reading the next three books after volume one will make volume one make more sense in retrospect and be a good primer for the next two volumes.]

8) “On the Will In Nature”
[He is constantly referencing this book, and it really helps flesh out his concept of the “will.”]

9) “On The Basis Of Morality”
[He refers to this book now and then, and among other things it helps flesh out the concept of the “will” more.]

10) “Essay on the Freedom of the Will”
[He is constantly referencing this book, and he further fleshes out the idea of the “will.”]

11) “The World As Will And Idea: Volume 2 and Volume 3”
[You should be able to continue and finish reading this and get the references from the above books.]

The book in my signature

Depends what you are interested in
I'm reading a book on Flemish SS members during WW2 right now

Since @totalcel refered to Schopenhauers most popular works, I will recommend...

Bertrand Russell's 'The History of Western Philosopy', an amazing book for those who are enthusiastic about philosophy yet lack an academic conception of the genre.

Amazon product ASIN 0671201581View: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0671201581/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_VX50V9D3X6GM0YS0HE1F

Also Robert Grave's 'The Greek Myths', is worth a read if you are interested in learning the original mythology of ancient Greece. Not the romanticized imitated mythology.
thanks bro :feelsLightsaber:

Roadworks by Richard Bachman
Good shit. It's about this dude who's house is going to get bulldozed in a matter of time because the faggots in the gov need to build more roads so he decides to go the way of Marvin Heemeyer by buying a 44 magnum revolver and a hunting rifle & rigging his home with explosives when the cops come to kick him out.

Roadworks by Richard Bachman
Good shit. It's about this dude who's house is going to get bulldozed in a matter of time because the faggots in the gov need to build more roads so he decides to go the way of Marvin Heemeyer by buying a 44 magnum revolver and a hunting rifle & rigging his home with explosives when the cops come to kick him out.
thanks bro, will check that out

You might want to try The Game if you want to try pickup. It's also pretty entertaining as a read.

Read any of Houellebecq's books. A lot of his novels focus on themes of technological loneliness, the incompatibility of love with a free market, and disenfranchised lonely men.

Notes from the Underground by Dostoyevsky is a classic. It's about a spiteful loser who has resigned to LDAR and tell stories of how he humiliated himself, and his philosophy on human nature.

The Sun also Rises is also brutal. It's about a guy who got shot in the dick so his girlfriend takes on lovers while he watches.

the book of job
raff,
i agree,
why do the wicked prosper,
well, says he,
i own the storehouse of hail,
i make the normies fail,
ya,
and jobs friend were dicks too, job, surely you must be a bad bad dog, for this happened to you
raff raff
shakes head in disbelief
Personally, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, they do it for me.
Never fails to pet my tarnished soul raff raff