Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Which artwork or picture do you most indentity with the state of your inceldom?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
When I was young when I had zero friends as a Bangladeshi immigrant's son, my father brought this book containing all these wonderful artworks made in the past couple of centuries he saw dumped in front of a nearby school.

My family is very poor, my mother is always mentally and my father always working, so I couldn't simply go to some famous art gallery or museum in my city to look at them. I would endlessly turn the pages on my bed to see what these paintings really meant with all the brush strokes made by their creates and provided captions.

The one I remember most, right now, is this impressionist work by Edvard Munch, "The Scream".
The artist, himself, may well have been an incel for his time as he was never married.
Edvard Munch   The Scream   Google Art Project

This artwork would probably reflect my feelings of insanity in isolation If I were to walk outside public, something I rarely do now outside going to my nearest deli every couple of months. Everything gets too overwhelming for me sometimes, especially right now: as I can't eat, sleep, or move well, lately.

I think I should rest my head, read some threads, and watch a movie. I just can't cry or stop my hands from shaking as I write this thread; see you guys tomorrow when I feel better.:cryfeels:

Maybe you know my feelings better. @IsolationHurts, @highinhibition, @Lebensmüder, @Mentally lost cel, @TheNEET, and @keksofthebest .

Last edited:
This artwork would probably reflect my feelings of insanity in isolation If I were to walk outside public, something I rarely do now outside going to my nearest deli every couple of months. Can't sleep, eat, or function properly anymore.
Edvard Munch   The Scream   Google Art Project

Eqv6agRW8AAW 73
At eternitys gate

I think the first one is from the movie Loving Vincent, I'm not sure. The second one is called "At Eternity's Gate". It reminds me of getting older and being unable to experience a normal childhood. Vincent Van Gogh was a based mentalcel.

Last edited:
This artwork would probably reflect my feelings of insanity in isolation If I were to walk outside public, something I rarely do now outside going to my nearest deli every couple of months. Can't sleep, eat, or function properly anymore.
View attachment 485479
That's entry level shit for insanity.

you need to fuck some pussy, come to europe and we can go to brothels, make sure you are not such a tearful whimp but full of rage and frustration instead. Sadness is a foid emotion because chad wont commit

Facc2e8d ba21 46b1 81b4 42897386a005 Capture2

This painting by Van Gogh sums up pretty well what it's like to be a bluepilled incel, being sent in circles for many years by bullshit advice, never understanding why nothing gets better..

I haven't found a painting yet that reflects life after becoming blackpilled.

Last edited:
also this is the artwork that resonates with me as a whole (so not just inceldom/volceldom)

Monk Contemplating a Skull, Thomas Couture​

Attachments

• contemplating skull.jpg
    contemplating skull.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 83
Probably old guitarist. I think most Picasso stuff is stupid and doesn't represnt anything but I like this It feels alone like me.
Old guitarist chicago

Everything gets too overwhelming for me sometimes, especially right now: as I can't eat, sleep, or move well, lately.

I think I should rest my head, read some threads, and watch a movie. I just can't cry or stop my hands from shaking as I write this thread; see you guys tomorrow when I feel better.:cryfeels:

Maybe you know my feelings better

I live like this. Never hungry, never sleepy, i cant cry. I know how it feels.
Try to disconnect from the forum and the blackpill. Watching a movie is a good idea. I read a lot of philosophy just to focus on anything else. Im always listening to relaxing music. Try to actually forget about the endless nightmare, paying attention to it its not worth.

As a child, my family was very poor too (but not as dysfunctional). All i had were a couple of comics, a couple of toys, a big and cheap book of spanish poetry and tv. I know some poems by heart to this day. I know how that feels too.

Good luck man.

I love Beksinski. Ill try to share just 3 of my favorites (all untitled):

1. My favorite painting.
What i want.
Reminds me that, even if i want, i just cant stop waiting for her. Even if i feel hopeless, i know that, if i didnt kill myself, its because im still waiting. This is how something that will never happen looks. I love someone that doesnt exist, and thats why i dont know if im alive or not.

Zdzislaw Beksinski 47 1600x1200

2. Second favorite.
Where i belong.
The place where God is absolutely absent, and its absence fills everything. The only place that cant be sacred. The only place where you can hear the silence of the gods. They will be watching, anyway. Its the only place they didnt create. They will never understand why i want to go back. Its impossible anyway.

Zdzislaw Beksinski 55 1600x1200

3. Third favorite.
Total isolation.
The world is just a nightmare. There is no communication possible. Everyone just lives and die in complete isolation. And isolation hurts. We wish others would understand, but they cant even hear us. They are so far away that faith is the only thing that makes us want to be loved. In despair, we think that our own voices are the replies we will never get.

Zdzislaw Beksinski 56 1600x1200

I always liked salvador dali stuff, I like his melting clocks.

Download

F1D93C68 C093 4956 8FD1 3AB244CEE02A

I just want to get out of here.

I think this sums up my mindset.

Attachments

• 080806034416156.jpg
    080806034416156.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 38
This one tbh

Attachments

• 627793bea8e40cce8aeea5f0ae1f4cc4.jpg
    627793bea8e40cce8aeea5f0ae1f4cc4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 24
my bro in law is a bangladeshi and very cool guy

this is my pic for this topic because I am always sitting like this wondering where the fuck my life went so awry and if It was my fault and if i could have done things to stop the decline of it into the state it is now

file-20210629-18-v011ql.jpg

6BC26063 04F5 42E1 8175 F40F97936CA8
Idk if a picture can be considered art but imo it is. This one represents my current state of mind the most. I have clear goals I have to accomplish and the path to finishing them off is long and tedious. But I am going at a good pace.

I live like this. Never hungry, never sleepy, i cant cry. I know how it feels.
Try to disconnect from the forum and the blackpill. Watching a movie is a good idea. I read a lot of philosophy just to focus on anything else. Im always listening to relaxing music. Try to actually forget about the endless nightmare, paying attention to it its not worth.

As a child, my family was very poor too (but not as dysfunctional). All i had were a couple of comics, a couple of toys, a big and cheap book of spanish poetry and tv. I know some poems by heart to this day. I know how that feels too.

Good luck man.

I love Beksinski. Ill try to share just 3 of my favorites (all untitled):

1. My favorite painting.
What i want.
Reminds me that, even if i want, i just cant stop waiting for her. Even if i feel hopeless, i know that, if i didnt kill myself, its because im still waiting. This is how something that will never happen looks. I love someone that doesnt exist, and thats why i dont know if im alive or not.

View attachment 485521

2. Second favorite.
Where i belong.
The place where God is absolutely absent, and its absence fills everything. The only place that cant be sacred. The only place where you can hear the silence of the gods. They will be watching, anyway. Its the only place they didnt create. They will never understand why i want to go back. Its impossible anyway.

View attachment 485522

3. Third favorite.
Total isolation.
The world is just a nightmare. There is no communication possible. Everyone just lives and die in complete isolation. And isolation hurts. We wish others would understand, but they cant even hear us. They are so far away that faith is the only thing that makes us want to be loved. In despair, we think that our own voices are the replies we will never get.

View attachment 485526

The last one is so deep.

It really captures the dynamics of human relationships, we as a species formed and live inside a society, coexisting amongst countless of our own, something almost akin to harmony-it’s a mirage. in truth, all of us are trapped in the confines of our small little tribes, huddling around our tight knit cliques and bonding over what little passion that manages to encapsulate us as a whole- the inviting warmth of camaraderie is what holds this union together.

From the vantage point of the stars, we walk through this life as one, but in truth, we are secluded in our small defined worlds - a separation further than life and death.

anything by pavlov filonov, i feel like his paintings represent insanity quite differently than other artists, with a lot of them having no subject, but instead just being